hella fun night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kingchronic**, May 28, 2009.

1. ok... so, i was in montana with my friend and 1/8 of chronic. (and trust me, this shit was the bomb.) we were so anxious for nightfall so we could go blaze... neither of us have our liscence so at about 11:30, since his mom is the shit we convinced her to let us borrow the car so we could "go hang out wth a friend down the road." although we previously made plans to hook up with 2 chicks down near their road.

ok, so first off, since me and tyler are jeniouses we invested in a tape recorder since we didnt have enough money to buy a camcorder. and i dont care if you hink im making this up its trueso we can liten to what we sound like high. so remember this was going the whole time in the car and it has amazing memory capacity.

so we pull up to the beginning of the road and they jump in, were driving down a long dirt road looking for a good place to blaze but after about 20 mins. we still have no luck. so instead we just pull over to the side of the road and decided it was safe enough there. we smoked all the weed i had and drove off to drop the girls off. after they left, we had ended up about 45 minutes away from house on a bunch of crossing dirt roads. i was trippin balls trying to tell tyler, (who was going about 70) that he needs to trust my directions because the trees were showin me the way, he started followin my directions but got distracted by a "green flamingo." he swerved off the road into the ditch and hit a mound of dirt. he started crying because he thought he ran over the "green flamingo", got out of the car and ran up a hill while i was sitting in the car still trying to figure why flamingo's are green.

i have no idea how long i was sitting in there with him gone, when i saw a bright flash. i dove into the backseat and got down under the seat. i heard them pull over and get out, i dont know what happenned but it seemed like i was in there for about 5 minutes. right as i hear them pull away i sit up and look over to see tyler running down the hill. he jumped in the car and hit the gas not even caring about the damage being done to the car. i climbed back into the frontseat and said wtf are you doin? he looked over at me, smiled, and said, not much, you? i laughed and said lets get the fuck home before we get lost again. he somehow manages to make it back into town. he stops about 3 blocks from his house and said, i feel like walking. so we got out and the rest of the was to his house. once we got inside everyone was asleep so we went to his bedroom, watched a kottonmouthkings dvd and fell asleep.

i know that sounds pretty boring but i didnt get everything in, and if you were in our position you would see how intense it was.

the next morning his mom woke us up screaming and asking where the car was, we said we left it at his friends house and walked over and got it. so pretty muhch you can say everything just kinda fell into place and we had a great night.:smoking:

2. Geniuses know how to spell "geniuses". :cool:

Just kidding. Well kinda.

Anyway, sounds like a good night. :)

3. What, why was your friend going 70 while fucked up like that? Don't drive like that man. Seriousness aside, haha sounds awesome. Was there any damage to the car?