Hell

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NetG, Jan 21, 2011.

1. each and every one of your experiences here are because you died and this IS hell !

2. Huh... Hell's not so bad. It's not great, but it's not so bad.

3. reincarnation man. you keep being born back into this world until you are a good enough person/have paid our dues and are able to go to heaven.
    thats what id like to believe at least. who knows

4. I feel it cheapens the beauty and complexity of our universe to think theres something as superficial as a Heaven or a Hell based on our largely inconsequential actions on this tiny speck of dust we call earth. but that's just me.

5. That's an interesting thought. If this was Hell, imagine what life would be like.

I'm not exactly sure why but I hate when people say this. Sooo cliche.:rolleyes:

Some think that death is just like how it was before you were born but forever.
    I choose to believe in an afterlife and God because of all the experiences I've had.

6. Hell was made up to keep muthafuckas in line. "Oh, don't do this or your ass is goin to Hell!"

7. hell is pretty badass, got some drugs got some kickass nature got some good tunes.

fuck yeah man hell rocks

8. I mean I can write it some other way so its not too cliche...point still stands. We humans(or some) are way to egotistical and at the end of the day I find our extremely small scale is a giant slice of humble pie.

9. Congratulations, you just brought the worst spiritual realm into the internet. Now this thread is almost as bad as 4chan.

10. What the hell are you talking about?

11. Clarify. Just this thread or .......

12. thats purgatory my friend.

13. There is no such thing as hell. Infinite punishment for crimes that have finite consequences makes no logical sense at all.

14. now that i think about it, prolly just this thread...

15. haha this life does mimic hell, but it also mimics heaven.

The choice is yours.

16. Oh well, if this is hell at least I can forget my troubles with a good sandwich or by making my sister's dog jump off snowbanks.

17. #19 Berzerker42500, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011

This got me thinking a bit.

To the planets,we as human beings are like a speck of dust or maybe even less,maybe a bacteria.The earth is a speck to the universe and galaxy.The fact that there is so much infinte space in our own solar system is insane and can not be comprehended by the human mind.It just doesn't end,period.I don't see how we can be alone out of all the other planets that we know and the ones we dont.

What if when you die,you go to a complete different planet in a different solar system.Maybe that's what heaven or hell is,or atleast where it is.Also look at how much bigger planets like Jupiter and Saturn are compared to the rest in our solar system.Maybe that's what aliens are,people who have passed from being human to something else or hell maybe they are just like regular people,but much more intelligent.

I don't think everything that is natrual happened on accident,like the big bang theory would suggest.I mean how could it?How could everything be so precise,so unique,so beautiful?By that I mean,the land,the water,the animals,the sky,the moon,the sun,the dark,the day,the weather.I mean really how is it that we just so happen to be the perfect distance from the sun from keeping us from burning to death or freezing to death?The earth even naturally waters vegetation and keeps animals and people hydrated which we all need to stay alive.

Another theory of mine,is that maybe you just go to a different dimension or realm of existence.Maybe the dimension of death and the dimension of us on earth sometimes cross and that's what we think are ghosts.Just a theory.

18. What you've just typed is the reason I still believe there could be a god, but chose to focus on being a good person instead of following religion.

The only other way I could think of this occurring is that Earth could have been a 1 out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance to become what it has. With all of the planets in the universe it makes sense that there would be several planets that posses the proper environment to harbor life. Each of the planets that are able to harbor life will, over an extremely long period of time, would grow and seemingly have evolution take place.

The things is though, I have no way of even theorizing on how life could have started, specifically how/where did the first organisms appear. Every theory I've heard doesn't have an explanation for what could have initiated that first living organism, let alone the big bang theory.

At least by human comprehension, something has to have created the particles/life for it to grow or evolve. I don't know if we have the capacity to comprehend the "extent" of the universe, which for all we know could be inward sphere that is contained in itself, which still wouldn't explain the "walls" of it or what would be on the outside, if there is anything.

Maybe we'll even be around for the next big discovery of our history. :smoke: