hell yeah

Discussion in 'General' started by zebracakes, Aug 5, 2013.

1. i'm currently watching the digimon movie. its on youtube in full
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtbXV_Woc9M

i liked pokemon and digimon equally when i was younger, but i have to say digimon is funnier than pokemon. there were a lot of really lame jokes in the pokemon movies that dont really make me laugh anymore but i still chuckle at the digimon movie.

which do you prefer?
    this is an important thread.

2. I think I watched all of the seasons of Digimon as a kid, while for Pokemon, I only watched the first generation. But both had an impact on me, so I'll vote both.

Fantastic kid shows. I don't know how you can watch it now though...
    I mean I can't believe I actually watched Pokemon as a kid too! It was so retarded. They just kept repeating their names over. Char char charmander? Charmander. Char char charmander charmander.

3. Show? Digimon
    Cards? Yu gi oh w/e
    Everything else? Pokemon

4. give the digimon movie a try, i like it still lol. i dont watch the shows though anymore and i only watch this movie when im really looking to kill time, such as right now. i have nothing else to do today  -_-

5. digimon was for poor kids.

Wait, that was TAMAGACHI.

6. I never really watched pokemon as a kid but the games were the shit. Matter of fact i still own a few of them

7. lol that makes very little sense.

8. my silver version stopped working a few years ago. sad, sad day.

thats because you werent a poor kid.

10. my little brother was into yugioh also

11. i liked digimon tho wat

I think I liked the show. But I loved the cardgame. Well actually I loved magic much more since I was somehow really good. But magic was for nerds and yugioh was for cool kids. 

You and your name brand pastry cakes. Us poor kids had to eat Bilbo cakes from mexico.

14. never liked any of them. I will admit that I was a mean girl in middle school and high school and defintely made fun of the kids who played with this shit passed the age of 12

15. lol my little brother and older brother loved magic cards also. i never understood how any of those card games worked. i collected pokemon cards but never actually used them for what they were intended

16. im sorry to offend, pls forgive me :(

17. altho i have to say my mom never bought zebra cakes for us. i always ate them at snack time in school because they sometimes served them to us ^.^

18. Fuck that, this poor kids desert was freezing canned orange juice into dixie cups for "popsicles" I would have killed for some knock off pastry cakes haha

Oh you got orange juice? We got orange DRANK.

20. omfG  :laughing: