Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell Yeah, Just Found Some Weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave5766, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So as I'm doing the laundry, I was checking my pockets in my jeans and I found almost about an eighth of weed. It smells like the blueberry kush this guy used to sell me in High School. (I graduated like 2 months ago, lol)

I'm so excited, I just ran out too!

Have you ever found some marijuana?

2. Cool, tell us what it's like.
    Nah, I've never found any unfortunately, it's too big of an investment for me to forget about it. I always put it in the stash jar right away.

3. yeah its a high just finding it!

4. Same here I always keep track of where my nugs are.

5. Damn this is so balling. Is it safe to smoke some old weed though? =/

And I probably forgot about it because I come home from parties wasted sometimes, so I can't remember if I got some weed or not.

6. yeah it will be ok as long as there is no mold.

7. Dude, found a quarter bag sitting on the pillow in a hotel one time. How the fuck do you forget a quarter?

8. my buddies once found a couple nugs rolled in tin foil in one of their dad's record collection. one had inherited it when he passed away, and they were going through everything. they smoked it and said they got pretty baked.
    another time, another friend of mine found about an 8th in his winter coat. lol it was september.

9. fuck thats where i left it!

10. Only time was near my first 420. I was walking my dog and spotted a baggie with a gram of weed. It was stemmy and seedy but ell it got me high.

11. I sometimes find small nugs camouflaged on my carpet.

I should get a strong vacuum and pump the rest out of it.

12. I found a few nugs hiding on my carpet when I was vacuuming. It made my day

13. i found 10 dollars once lost in my back of my desk clutter. know what i spent it towards? weed

14. Alright cool, I'm gonna toke up when my friend gets here.

15. Haha, wow

16. HAHA thanks dawg, I read it your post and it struck me, I ran (litteraly ran) opened the sercret pocket in my snowboarding and sure enough. The gram of white widdow I'd saved to "one day when I had some blue dream again, I was going to compare them" lmfao, first bowl goes out to you sir.

17. Damn, just finished smoking. We almost smoked all that shit...oh my god. I'm hungry as hell..

18. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to forget where every single nug is. I have tried hiding weed from myself and that lasts about 2 hours after im dry

19. Why would you try hide your weed from yourself?

20. so that i can re-discover it when i am dry and in need :p