Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell yeah I love suprises!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeAndChill, Sep 27, 2010.

1. So I am high as a kite and hungry. Nothing good to eat that wouldn't require a lot of effort. So all the sudden there's a knock on the door. I look through the peephole and no ones there. So I assumed it was just some punk knocking on the door then running off. I open the door and two little girls are standing there with a big ass box of chocolate selling candy bars for one buck a piece. I said let me get my wallet then jumped on the offer. Milk Chocolate and Almond. Best snack ever and I helped some kids out.

2. very cool dude, very cool

3. lol niiiice! thats the best surprise ever dude