Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell yeah! got tipped in green today!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fatpride111, Dec 11, 2009.

1. I work at a shop, and I see 3 guys walking in that REEK of weed. one has a blunt on his ear, and while I help them out, I see him gutting it outside, and when im done, I ask him if theyre about to go toke...

turns out hes a dealer, and right when hes paying for the service at my job, he reaches into his pockets, and says "heres a little something for your help" and hands me like a 4gram dime of some smelly mids!

Man, i was like :hello: followed by :smoking:

2. Hehe cool, grats on the freebie! :smoking:

3. Damn that's tight. I work at a shop and the best thing I got was $10 for a tire pressure check lol. Not as good as greens though

4. get his number?

5. Always nice to see smokers lookin out for each other. Only similar thing that happened to me was a guy came in late one night to the hotel I worked for a few years ago and I upgraded his room to a suite because it was so late and he had a female with him. He slid me a couple rolls :D

6. Whoa, a 4 gram dime!

A 4 Gram dime!

A 4 gram dime...:confused:

7. :hello::hello::hello::D

8. thats what i said... in my head:confused:

9. Hell yeah nothin beats free weed.

10. My town has the famous Route 66 going through it and I work at my Mom and Dad's thrift shop here. I've met some cool hitchhikers once that were from New Jersey I believe. They asked me and my friend if we know where they could find jay, we couldn't help them out but we had a blast hangin' with them for a while and conversing!

They showed up the day I implemented my skate shop into my mom's store, cheers!

You get to meet alot of interesting folks when you live on a historical highway and work in a thrift shop, lol people LOVE to hit up thrift stores!

11. I know I love thrift stores.

12. Lol.

This^