hell yeah. finally got accepted to college

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Jan 3, 2008.

1. so i just opened up my acceptance letter to a major boston university :D. wooo
    i plan on goin to law school so hopefully in the future ill be able to help some of our people out.

2. haha im praying to get into university of cincinnati..... guess i should of gotten high all those times before school :) haha

3. Helll yeah dude, congrats!!! BU is an awesome school man, you should be proud.

I just got into Umaine myself and the excitment hasnt faded.

This bowls for you man!

4. Congratulations, which university?

5. Yeah im not sure if you mean BU but if thats the case.
    Thats impressive, good things are bound to come your way if you keep up the hard work =]

6. that's so bad ass bro, i'm headed to asu soon so i know the feeling. CONGRATS!

7. na not bu, its suffolk university. may not seem as major as mit bu or harvard but they are well known among the cities legal community for its law school. shit was early admissions too so it makes me happier. thanks for the congratulations blades and also congrats to all you guys in here that just recently got accepted aswell. its a huge weight off my shoulders for shure. i chose suffolk instead of bu because they give you alittle more space and expect you to develop yourself independently aswell. its like smack fucking dab in the middle of the city and the campus is all spread out throughout it. its main center though is on beacon hill which is kinda a legal centerplace. beacon hill is where masses statehouse is located and suffolks representatives told me that there are internship oppourtunities in the statehouse givin to them aswell. i really really am hoping im able to get into the statehouse and get known there, and possibly making a respected leap into politics.

i plan on doing big things for weed legally without making our community as a whole be represented by someone who appears ultra stoner-one of my life goals

8. Good luck, just make sure college is really for you.

Honestly if my guidance counselors and teachers hadn't always pushed me to go to college, it would have saved me a lot of wasted time. I dont know about 25 or 50 years ago, but it seems like today college is a big money making scheme.

Boston is a great place to go to school though... I've been to every major US city, and I must say Boston is one of the friendliest.

9. im sure its for me. really i could go without more school (who really likes having to go to class) but ive realized that a good education is intrumental in me pursuing my ultimate goals in life.

and about me sayin "mojor boston university" wasnt trying to blow myself up or anything, major in the legal scene is a little more appropriate.