Hell yeah, back in buisness.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, May 31, 2007.

1. One more drug test, passed every one by cheating and just got a new job with a couple buddies as lifeguards ate the Daytona Lagoon (waterpark). So, Money for bud + chill job in daytona during summer + mad girls + working and smoking with friends + staying in shape at work = impossible to gauge.

Wish me luck guys, training this weekend.

2. Sounds good man. I bet it'll be nice to not worry about being tested.

3. Just finished training today. Licensed lifeguard now. Job is way straight. Met a lot of new people who all chief. Fun too, intense though. A lot of training for water extraction for concious and unconcious people then theres all kinds off different stuff for different injuries, and had to learn AED and CPR stuff. Passed all my tests and taking hits of some fine kush.

4. Good for you homie!
    I remember, when I went on vacation in Florida we went to... discovery cove? Idk somethin like that but it was the shit!!! It was so fun! There were a bunch of life guards and people there and I just remember thinking to myself.. Wouldn't that be the shit to be a lifeguard and live here. I'm really thinkin about becoming a lifeguard at some local water park or something so I can get in some experience. It'd be the shit!! Gratz man have a fun time :hello:

5. Right on bro! Im training right now to work the beach patrol in northern palm beach county (south FL). They are more-less the same as pool lifeguards but require more training. I start out at $13/hr with a raise to $14-15 in the first 6 months. I cant wait... all the girls...all that sun...fuuuck yea