Hell Yea, Free Money

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlowinTesticals, Jan 4, 2013.

1. and its all on that little camara on the atm and across the street from you lol

but its from a guy in a benze so fuck him and his money. i wish u got more. fuking asshole

2. my dad is a car dealer, buying cars from car auctions and sending them over seas to sell. One time he found over 100,000$ in the trunk of a car and returned it to the guy who was selling the car. the man offered my father 10,000 dollars but my father denied it all. Hes a great dude, i would have kept all that, no doubt in my mind.

3. @ OP, SCORE! I wouldn't say you did the wrong thing. Most I've found is a 20, but I always keep an eye out for ground scores, actually found a five like a month ago. He was probably pissed when he looked at the receipt from the ATM and saw he was short 1/4 of $1000, but tough sh*t

4. Your dad is nice for doing that....but I think him not accepting ten thousand dollars is really dumb.

5. You guys are fucked up, seriously.

You justify stealing and taking money from someone just b/c they appear to be rich and 'loaded' and come off 'douchey'? Holy shit, I'd love to call all of you hypocrites but I know most of you will not even see the point and try and argue with me.

For all we know, OP is a total jackass and he made up the part about the guy being a douche and all that just to rid his guilt (if he even had any).

End note; I don't give a fuck if it was 5, 10, or 1000 dollars. Stealing is stealing. And when you try to justify it, you just look like a moron all the more. & honestly, who the fuck cares if the person's wealthy or douchey. They worked their ass off to get where they are now, make the money they make now.

Honestly, if I saw what you did, I'd probably beat the shit out of you. Then go give the man his money back.

To all you cheering the OP on, disappointed and totally shameful.

6. Only money I've ever found was in elementary school. Was 19 1 dollar bills laying on the floor under an empty desk in a full classroom. Nobody seemed to notice besides me and over the course of probably 20 minutes I lurked around the area enough to scoop it up.. I was such a baller and it was real fun not getting caught.. Good times..

7. Found a ben franklin on the ground at the grocery store parking lot one time

8. if it's from someone whos obv got a shitload of money i would def take that but a normal person i'd flag em down, nice find asshole thief

9. How does one leave $260 behind? I truly don't understand how he left the money in the ATM slot. Did he leave and the $260 came out afterwards? Or did he simply forget wtf he was doing at the ATM and left in the middle of the money getting spat out? Or did he only grab half of his stash? Like wtf? Maybe OP can explain?

10. Same thing... I was at an ATM and a lady leaves out of sight and I walk up and there's $100 in the slot. I was thinking about taking it but I walk back a bit to try see the lady and tell her but she's gone.... As I turn back to the ATM there's a l different lady snatching the money and running for it!!!! LOL wtf

11. Most ive found was a dollar. And it had dog shit on the other side...

12. when he calls the bank they will have youre mug on camera dude..
    SO good luck

13. I hope OP gets caught.
    Total Scumbag move.

14. Found money on the floor while sweeping up every job I've had anything from singles to two twenties, all mine. It's a different story if I see someone drop something it's like instinct i gotta say something. But yeah go you OP Benz man will just have to asettle for a 50 to wipe off the stripper piss.

15. I think I would have done the same

16. #56 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    Sounds like the bump was more of a "here you go, enjoy it", or him seeing if you were worthy of a 260 dollar gift from a stranger. You sit here and call him a douche, but it seems like he did it on purpose. No one forgets to grab the money they specifically came there to take out. Or you could just be a troll, given your past I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh and this:

Hopefully if this is true your state has its amount for felony theft set high.

17. I saw some money in an atm once...I was standing in line at a store and looked over and saw a few 20's in the slot. I tapped the guy on the shoulder in front of me, pointed at the money and said ' hey look it's your lucky day' ...turns out it was his money and he bought me my 10$ or so worth of groceries. I was doing pretty well at the time and figured that he could use it more than me..which is why I pointed it out...I don't believe in karma...I just believe in being nice to ppl.

'everyone is fighting some kind of war'

18. Thats lucky and all.. But the real question is anyone unlucky enough to pick up a poop dollar?

19. the most i have ever found is 20 dollars but my brother once found a wallet with 1600 dollars in it. i still use that wallet.

20. The nice guy part of me wants to say that it's fucked up that you took that dude's money.

But the realist part of me would rather comment on how fucking stupid that guy must have been to leave that much cash sitting in the slot. Either that, or he's so god damn wealthy that it doesn't matter enough for him to be careful with $260, in which case he doesn't deserve it anyway.

As for money finding stories, I've never been so lucky. But this one time I went to the grocery store with my girlfriend, her lil brother, and our friend Adam. Adam was the only one that didn't buy anything so he just stood and watched while we checked out at the self-checkout. Right as we're about to walk away he leans over and pulls a $20 bill out of the change slot with a big smile on his face and says

"I waited for at least a minute and none of you saw it-- finders keepers."