Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell Ya!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cs_shoota, Aug 10, 2003.

1. been watin for this day to come, my magical 420th post... i really want to post more tonight and prolly will, but for a while, its stayin right fucking there, lets all smoke in celebration of TIMS BIG 420!!!(o btw, im tim) :hippie: :hello: :smoking:

2. i gots nothin to smoke

3. I'll smoke to that! I kept mine at 69 for a while...

EDIT: WOW, 100 for me!!!

4. 420 is always a cause to break out the bong!!!!!!
    [bong rip] bubble bubble bubble pshhhhhhh cough cough cough [/bongrip]

5. Me and Stylez will be sure to smoke a fat bowl for ya ;)

6. noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't give me a reason to smoke. i'm doing a pause here. don't tempt me. nononononononononononononononononon. argh. i'm bursting. i *need* a toke. k', just two more days and it's two weeks. i can hang on. really. big inhale, take it easy. yes i will survive :D

(why do i torture myself so? prove a point maybe?)

7. (Will...not....tempt...Zylark....)

I'm smoking a fat ass bowl for your 420th, shoota. Congrats!!!!

8. i got beer. it's my only comfort for the moment. but really. i think it is good for any stoner to take a small break from time to time. now, if it weren't so, umm, challenging.

on the plus side i'm starting to finish some of the projects that didn't go anywhere when i was smoking constantly :D

ohhh, and *real* work starts this monday. dude. i'll die. during this summer i have not been known to get out of bed anytime before 1400. and this monday. ohhh, 0800. jeez.

but after work on tuesday. one MF big J that'll put me into a blessfull coma. i got it rolled up already. yay. ohhh, can't wait.

i will already make a big apology for the surrealistic posts that will come sometimes around 1600 this tuesday.

(now why do i do this. i'm a masochist)

9. what the hell is p-dogg? im guessin it has somethin to do w/ the crystal, but i really gots no clue. o_O

10. FUCKING SHIT ASS BITCH, bad luck, forgot i had no weed, i just had to find all the shavings around, and take the little little shit off stems n shit... barley got half a bowl... damn.... batter luck at 4200.... =D

11. broad is the path that leadeth into temptation :D

two more days and my sabbatical is over. one-two. much easier than one-two-three-four etc. two. 1-2.