Hell on Wheels!!! AMC

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Gr33nPeace, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Anyone else stoked for this show?! I swear I love AMC. They got all of my favorite shows. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and from the looks of it (and cause I love everything western themed) Hell on Wheels will be my next obsession!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78zEDBmHwbU]Hell on Wheels - First Trailer [Telestrekoza.com] - YouTube[/ame]

2. Never been too big on westerns, but it looks interesting. I'll probably watch the pilot and see how it is.

3. Yeah man, I guess I'm already partial to it because I'm a fan of the western genre. I'm impressed with the consistent quality of the shows on AMC though and I'm sure this will be another one that I'll become a fan of. I look forward to hearing thoughts on it from everyone after it airs!

4. Idk I'm not into westerns at all I think I'll watch only cuz it's on AMC but I have a feeling I won't like it like I didn't like rubicon

5. Fair enough, everyone has their own taste in shows.:smoke: However, I'm sure there have to be at least a few people out there that are excited for this show?

6. I like westerns, ill probably watch this

7. Right on, at least there is one other person who enjoys westerns here :smoke:

8. Amc can do no wrong

9. Agreed, a million times agreed.

10. psshhhh fuck AMC.

They got great shows but they're doing everything in their power to sabotage their own network. Funneling all their budget into Mad Men and jacking up the commercials tenfold for everything else.

11. [quote name='"bwood"']

psshhhh fuck AMC.

They got great shows but they're doing everything in their power to sabotage their own network. Funneling all their budget into Mad Men and jacking up the commercials tenfold for everything else.[/quote]

I do agree, but in terms of the quality of the shows

12. Even though I like Mad Men, I agree, I don't care for them doing that.

13. I've been excited for this show since the first time I saw the commercial. I love the idea of western themed (not many people following that route anymore).

Hell on Wheels (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the wiki page where they talk about what will be going on.

But I am definitely going to give this series a shot, as I have not been let down with Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead at all. Lets go AMC, keep up the original series:smoke:!

14. Right on, glad to see another person excited for the premier of this show!

15. wish that were true. love Breaking Bad and Walking Dead but AMC needs to get their heads out of their asses. almost lost Breaking Bad to FX, fired Frank Daranbont, and almost fucked up Mad Men. Do like the trailer for Hell on Wheels. Big Deadwood fan so I'll catch the premeire of Hell on Wheels after Walking Dead when I'm at the gym. Usually its just me and a friend there on Sunday nights so shouldn't be a problem.

16. Fair points but honestly, AMC is still above and beyond a lot of other television networks.

17. agreed but I'm not sure how much more time AMC has once Breaking Bad and Mad Men are finished. The last attempt on a new series (Rubicon) wasn't that great.

18. I never gave Rubicon a go so I couldn't give my honest opinion. Still, Hell On Wheels will hopefully continue the trend of quality shows. Hopefully Rubicon was just a one time flop.

19. Just finished watching the 3rd episode

I really dig this show man, it better stay around for a while.

Its cool to see Common in it too

20. I've only been able to catch the first episode so far. Looking forward to watching the second and third.