Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hell hard to swallow when really high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefKing, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Help me I choke while drinking soda and if I eat cookies it hurts

2. stop getting "really high"[​IMG]

3. I get that way too, and it's really scary. what I do is just try to convince myself that I can swallow and then it works. or you could stop smoking.

100% faded

4. help man im scared...

5. lol,fuck,yea,bruh,i,have,that,same,problem..pizza,is,the,worst,because,you,cant,stop,eating,it,once,you,stop...sorry,for,typing,like,a,sped,also,,my,spacebars,broken,bruh

6. Just turn everything into a smoothie, those are really easy to swallow.

7. are you alright man?

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    dafuq is this shit[​IMG]

get a new keyboard, they are like $2

9. #9 JustLearningLol, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
  10. dude your making me crack up lol

11. i'll be here all week

[​IMG]

no,bruh,i,think,im,suffering,from,a,marijuana,overdose

13. Lmao one time I got stoned and walked by a bowl of jelly beans but I forgot about my cottonmouth....I'm standing in my living room at 2am just silently choking but I couldn't react cause I was baked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Lol that's so sad

15. yeah dude it hurts alot too. It's happening again

16. Next time you're high and wanna eat some munchies, just bring a bottle of lube with you and then drink that while you're eating. Cookies and lube go hand in hand. :hippie:

17. Its happening again, gah.

18. Try eating Wheat Thins... Might help ya out ;)