Hell Boy an HB 2-The Golden Army?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jul 16, 2021.

1. My Husband Got Both These Movies Today. He Tell Me Ron Perlman is Hell Boy in Them. We Going Watch Sometimes Soon. I Never Really Pay Much Attention to HB Comics but My Boo Say these Movies are Sick an I Will Like them. What Do Y'all Think if You Have Seen These Films?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Watch em, I thought the 1st one was better than the 2nd but special effects are good in it.

• Winner Winner x 2

3. Cool Thank You For The Reply. I Will Post How I Feel About them Once We Watch :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. @BrewsnWeed666 @vostok Have you ever Seen these? We Still haven't Got Around To Watch them yet but we Going too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. The hellboy films are lit T :D the OG 1s are with Ron Pearlman in them idk about the new 1s they made :laughing:

You'll like the films for sure T they're dope:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hellboy 1 was dope i haven't seen the second.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes I've seen them I like the first best ..lol ...

I'm reviewing all the Avengers just now I forgot theirs so many films on these guys ..lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. avengers definitely rock !! I think thanos was made weaker then comics tho . I’ve not read the comics but researched the difference .. I could be wrong .

Hell boy was spectacular I’m angry the reboot didn’t have Ron pearlmen tho , lost a Talented actor .

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1