Helix pipe review

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by llamaman01, Nov 7, 2009.

1. So I woke up early this morning and for some reason couldent get the helix out of my mind and had to have one. Drove down to some hole in the wall tobacco shop and found one there for 99.99 with all three extensions, ended up giving them 100 even cash for it. Let me start off by saying that this is the best 100 dollars I have ever spent on any of the glass I own. This thing is amazing and tommorow Ill be posting up milk shots using all 3 different extensions to show the difference. This is the smoothest and coolest peice of glass I have ever smoked from. The absolute best thing about this peice is the bubbler extension. You can milk the fuck out of this thing and not cough at all, youll run out of air before you feel the smoke hit your lungs. Another plus is with the tiny air pockets in the pipe when you let go of the bubbler carb and suck, the bubbler part stops bubbling and you can actually clear the chamber completely of all smoke, this is the number 1 reason why I could not stand smoking out of other carbed bubblers is because the smoke would sit in there and get stale but not with this thing. Also if I pack the one hitter extention I can prob get around 5-7 GOOD rips through, you can conserve like a mother with this thing. Im extremelly stoned and quite excited tonight but Ill be putting a shit ton of pics and hopefully vids of this pipe tommorow. If you havent tried the HELIX do it now, you all owe it to yourself, its not just hype around this pipe, it truely delivers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome. I ordered one online last night (was stoned and on my comp, saw a vid, and the next thing I know I ordered one.) Spent $200 on the full deal & a case. Been stressing about it since last night, but your post really reassures me, I can't wait for this thing now :D

3. llamaman01

Celestial

4. And you have 69 posts. So what? I know someone who hot a helix and he likes it too. It always seemed like kind of a gimmick to me though. Does the swirling actually make a difference or does it just look cool?

5. I don't deny that the helix might be a great product. However things like this have happened before so I just wanted to point out what was suspect and that whatever is said should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

6. what reason would he have had to do that and lie, we all had 3 posts at one point :p

7. a lot of gimmicky smoking products hire people to come to forums like this and just rep them. it brings in sales.

i believe them though. google yielded this thread, which is probably how celestial found the site, and llamaman im sure just posted an honest review.

i actually ordered one today. i'll post an honest review with lots of pictures and milkvids when it gets here.

8. those dudes might be frauds, but the helix pipe is falking sick. Really clean smooth hits, awesome to see how the smoke actually swirls.

9. toke206

don't make me regret getting this thing before i even get it.

10. XD I do actually hope this is a coincidence just because the helix seems like a great product, but I don't think I could support a company that does things like this. I would like to know I can trust the company making the product I'm using.

11. lol sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get your products name out. does someone have a video of it being used so i can see these swirls?

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ub8Tnpq268]YouTube - Vortex Pipe (Now HELIX pipe *helixpipe.com*)[/ame]

Leafywhale also has one so you could ask him.

Like I said I think it's a very interesting product and I would possibly be interested in getting one but I'm not sure how I feel about a company that tries to deceive the customer.

13. haha it looks like a sperm wagging its tail, still neat looking tho

14. I want one =] christmas gift anyone?

15. After checking out their site, even if it doesnt work great in the cooling department, ive never been one to cry about a harsh hit, and i mean comon, it looks sweet when hit and it comes with 3 attachments! I could totally dig a 3 in 1 pipe. Hopefully i can find one cheaper than 100$ tho

16. have not tried or used it but saw the vids and websites. For over $100 it looks over priced. For $80 I got a new Vaporite vaporizer off ebay new and shipped for free. I love my Vape. If i was thinking about getting that helix pipe I'd just get a vaporizer off ebay or something and a small bowl. or a nice acrylic bong and a bubbler or bowl.

17. i gotta amit that thing looks pretty sick...
    but i would have to try one before i buy it. but it looks pretty refreshing=]

18. Yeah, but if you think about it. if you get the 3 attachments with it for 100$ it isnt that bad. Considering your essentially getting 3 different peices and the cool spiral device too lol. Idk about you but that sweet looking cloud of smoke swirling in the middle is enuff for me to want one.

19. I'm pretty sure it's more like $150-200