Helix Pipe or Incredibowl m420?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lopezr, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I was just wondering whether it would be a better investment to buy a Helixpipe (or something similar like a Jet Flash) or a m420? Incredibowls are more portable and cheaper (if i'm not mistaken), but Helixpipes look like they hit smoother. Suggestions?

Also, if anyone in Toronto knows the price range at downtown headshops for both of these pieces, it would help a lot. Thanks.

2. I say get the incredibowl and the jet flash

3. Friendly Stranger Cannabis Culture Shop Hemp Company Toronto
    Jupiter Cannabis Shop

Anything you find online in US stores, my general rule of thumb is add $ 50.00 on and thats what it'll cost you from a head shop in Canada (Toronto specifically)
    :smoke:

4. get the Helix, one of my friends has one... smoothest thing ever especially with the lil bubbler attachment

5. Thanks, but most of the online shops I checked don't have any of them. So I'm guessing I'll have to pay at least 100 for each?
    And that's 1 vote for each of them lol, any other input?

6. Incredibowl all the way man. Ive got the mini one and love it. PLUS, with the incredibowl you will conserve weed like a mofo and that thing gets you baked quick :smoke:

7. I've used a helix, hated it.

8. Alright, Incredibowl it is I guess. Thanks for the input. Anyone wanna help me with the price? From what i've read it's 60 at most headshops?

9. i picked my m420 up at wickiepipe... get the xl chamber great addition! and for saving bud on the m420 idk about that... it seems to burn up fast to me.. even with the little tube it seems like it only gets passed around 3 times before i have to repack it.. maybe thats good for the small bowl but idk... ive smoked a helix and love them but thats all on what you prefer man...

10. tough call, they're both amazing!

I've had the incredibowl for 6 months or so... fully equipped with the Quick Draw Trigger Release System and Expansion Chamber. The thing's a beast.

I recently picked up a helix chillum and loved it so much I got the helix pre-mix for my water pipe.

The incredibowl and helix work in about the same way... it's all about the cooled air! With either piece, you get a cooled, smooth hit. I'd recommend both!:smoke:

11. I see this is only your 8th post, but seriously this was over a year ago lol talk about bringing back the dead