Helix Pipe Attachments

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CrackaSmoka, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I just got a a new pipe called the helix, it has a 14.5 female and has three attachments that are a bubbler, spoon, and small chillum. All of the attachments connect to the main part and it spins the smoke in the same way as the hurricane bongs. The pipe is pretty cool but the bubbler attachment leaves more to be desired and that is why I am here..does anyone have one of these and are there any attachments out there for this pipe, which would be like a bubbler that instead of a mouthpiece would have a glass on glass male 14.5 so it could connect to the main chamber, trying to explain what the pipe looks like but I cant find it online

2. Need some pics dog.

3. I dont have a good pic but here is this video that I found that shows you the attachments you can see the bubbler attachment and how it goes into the 14.5 female, I would love to get a fat attachment to go on there...let me know
    [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=45605815"]Video The 420 Science Club - The Helix van 420 Science - MySpace Video[/ame]

4. Pretty nice man, where'd you pick that up?

5. I got mine for $160. Pretty convenient travel piece.

6. that thing is pretty cool actually.

7. Wow I agree, that thing is pretty cool.

8. I want that, so badly.

9. WOW. i just watched the vid i must say i am impressed. mostly because i just had my 4arm ac/ sherlock mouthpeice/in bowl a/c taken away from me. and i really want that to be the last time i lose 18-$$. but let me ask this!

Being GonG is it possible to put differnbt A/Cs onto it? like say...a nice 4 arm?

10. Hells yeah, I got me one of those earlier today! Paid $175, but got HUGE rips without much coughing!

11. SHIT thats so awesome

i just jizzed in my pants

[​IMG]

sorry for the large picture...larger than i intended

12. Website went live today...you still can only get them in shops and it'll probably that way for some time...too risky selling products like this over the internet for a lot of glass suppliers...operation pipe dreams anyone?

http://www.helixpipe.com

13. Where to get them....... If any of you are in Arizona, or headed that way all the Trails smoke shops carry the Helix, the original without attachments and the modified with 3 gl on gl attachments, its a sick piece and super unique. Hits like a champ!

14. Haven't seen any in NY but would definitely try and pick one up if i saw it.

15. I just got a helix and (compared to my friend's who got his when they first hit shops) they have significantly made the bubbler larger in recent production. It ran me $150 for the 4 piece set. Absolutely no complaints. Super rad piece.

16. they should definitely make one with the joint at a 45 degree angle. many possibilities.

17. Anybody have any good ideas besides the normal 3 male 14.5 attachments? I was thinking of maybe attaching an inline piece that can attach to the Helix, but just wanted to know if this is a good idea, or if it would work. Most attachments for bongs and the like typically have a 45 degree downward angle, the helix would need a 90 degree angle.

18. I recently picked up the classic version(one with just a plain bowl attachment) and it is a lot of fun. Really interesting to look at while smoking, would have loved the attachments but for 75 dollars I am definitely happy with the plain bowl version.