Helix Love

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 240sxLover, Sep 13, 2012.

1. #1 240sxLover, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    Hey, does anyone out here have any Helix pieces? I thought I'd start off with some pics of mine, I call him Amon Goethe (No, I'm not racists, a friend came up with it):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lol it looks like a butt-plug, do you smoke it out of your ass?

3. If I'm in the mood

4. Thats the coolest helix ive seen

5. That was a pretty pointless comment.

OP yes! I have a helix pipe with the carb at the front. I have a very nice 6 arm tree bubbler and a nice beaker bong but my helix still gets smoked out of the most. I love it.

6. dopest helix ive seen! Does it cool down the smoke at all?

7. That is a helix pipe i would buy.

8. It cools it alright I guess. I use it daily so I'm pretty used to the heat it gives.

9. #10 Spyder, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    I just smoked out of a helix the other day. They're pretty cool.

Definitely digging the one you have.

10. I have a poster of your sig on my stairs hahah.
    Thanks! :wave:

11. [quote name='"240sxLover"']Hey, does anyone out here have any Helix pieces? I thought I'd start off with some pics of mine, I call him Amon Goethe (No, I'm not racists, a friend came up with it):

[/quote]

I have a sig series too! :-D I named this guy Cpt. Nebula.

Attached Files:

12. That looks sick. How much do helix pipes cost usually?

13. They have like, levels of badassness. My friend got one for 100, but it's all clear and less extravagant than mine. I got mine for 140, supposedly on sale at a local head shop.

14. [quote name='"240sxLover"']

They have like, levels of badassness. My friend got one for 100, but it's all clear and less extravagant than mine. I got mine for 140, supposedly on sale at a local head shop.[/quote]

They are really cool, but probably a bit too expensive for me. Do you think it is worth the price tag?

15. I'd say only if you have the money. It's more like a showing off thing in my book. But I still love smoking from it.