Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helix Chillium or GravLabs bubbler?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by J4K3ST3R, Dec 27, 2012.

1. #1 J4K3ST3R, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    alright guys, im looking for some glass for around $40. i have these two options. a Helix chillium.

[​IMG]

or a grav labs bubbler? i like this one better but its kind of awkward to carry around and it doesn't sit down to well ( my friend has one )

[​IMG]

I was just trying to figure out which one i should get with the help or your opinions. ill most likely be going to get it tomorrow:hello::bongin::yay:

2. Those bubblers are badass. mad love for grav labs, good high quality glass so either pipe is an awesome choice. but the bubbler has a bigger bowl, nice peice for leaving at the house

3. Helix looks like a buttplug lol

Do you stick it in your ass to smoke it?

4. I have both, take a pick, I prefer the bub but the chilly is portable as fuck