Helix Bong extension

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by louthal, Jan 10, 2011.

1. I just recently bought the helix bong and absolutely love it! Unfortunately, it was knocked over and broke the little vortex extension. Does anyone know if they sell the stem and extension separately? It was one of the smoothest hits I've had in my years and I can't wait to get it back in commission!!
    [​IMG]

2. You are in luck! They DO sell the extensions separately! The same thing happened to me (my friend was using it and BREAK!!). I was able to pick one of at my local smoke shop for $50.00. I'm pretty sure you could order one online (not from the official site, but from looking through search engines). Hope this helps!

3. Son of a bitch, I just freakin' broke the 2nd extension that I've had for my Helix! My cat was pawing loudly at the blinds, I got up to make him stop, and I tipped it over. It took forever to get the broken part of the extension out of the female piece, but I got it! I'm not going to even bother buying a THIRD extension for this thing, hahaha. I'm just gonna use my phx ash catcher on it. It's made out of way thicker glass, too.

4. So I gave in and got another extension for mine. Ahhhhh, I love it. Same color, too.

5. It looks like the male joint broke off, that's very
    Simple to fix or have another one custom made

6. They sell them here in Atlanta at Smoke 911 for $40, only come in 14.4mm, apparently they don't make an 18.8 version.

BTW you need to keep your Helix clean! Especially considering how easy they are to keep clean.