Helix (a.k.a. Vortex) pipe, attachments, and case review.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Celestial, Nov 22, 2009.

1. and i really cant think of many cons, only that its fragile. but dont be dumb. respect das piece. that is all. for you all bashing the helix, try one of your buddies and shut the fuck up. because its that awesome

2. ^I thought people whining about advertising in this thread were being overly paranoid, but then I noticed that you came back after half a year to continue your advertising, yet only have 7 total posts. Definitely suspicious of you now!

3. damn. see i didnt even notice i had posted in this thread before. stoned. touce though. i am a mere college student at UTK

4. and i only made an account to post pictures of my stuff, but procrastination has won

5. i'm trying to decide if i should invest in this!! it's only $100 for the whole set at a shop i go to, but i can't decide between this and a portable vap. honestly though, the bubbler attachment is just so sick! and i personally thought the vortex cooled it down quite a bit, it hit pretty dang smooth. i smoked out of a helix bong a few weeks ago too, and it was pretty sweet. but yea i'm worried i'll break one of the attachments!

6. i too own a helix. i picked the 1 piece helix, the 1 piece hits nicer than any of the ones that come w/ the multi head attachment imo.

best dry piece ive ever used

7. Damn you guys are are harsh. He's just a very thorough person. Half of my posts are longer than 90% of the posts by other people on here by like 4x as much text. Thats like a bit of an understatement too. Honestly I think the Helix is a bunch of jive I've never tried it, but I don't feel this is an advertisement. I would have read the whole thing if it was an advertisement. No joke.

8. Alright folks, I'm going to be simple about this. After a Wayne "The Train" Hancock concert near Austin,Texas- a friend of mine invited me over to toke up. He pulled out this helix thing and said, "Hit it softly bro". Until that night I would have never thought to pay 150 bucks for something I smoke out of. But after that first hit... wow. This guy never hyped up the pipe we just toked after a show. Anyhow, after the first hit i just knew I had to buy it... I tried all three pieces that night. If you can afford one get one, If you can't, I recommend you start saving up kids! Viva El Helix!

9. fuck the helix, you can get a nice scientific toob for $200.

10. So is red bull and look how great it tastes. Some products just live up to their name and this is one of them hands down. [​IMG]