HELIX 3 in 1?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by michaeltt, May 21, 2010.

1. Do u guys know how much each piece is worth i have a helix but my one hitter was broken thanks to my friend droppin it while packing it ? Do you know how i could get a replacement or i guess not:(

2. Don't get one. I got one about a year back for $100 from my LHS, not to say that I regret it, but i certainly would not buy it again

3. Nah i already have a helix 3 piece but im wonderin how much each piece is ? My friend is willing to pay for a new one but i assume i can't just buy the one hitter I would have to buy another set altogether?

P.s. I payed 150 for mine but i see that my store now has the even larger sized version

4. i dont think you can buy the pieces separately you gotta get the whole set. I saw the XXL set at my lhs and recently saw the solid spoon only piece that was HUGE.. like, redonkulus..

but if you want the cheaper alternative go to the grasscity shop and check out the jet-flash.. yes its a china glass version and probably thinner but it was $100 cheaper than the helix.. thats a good chunk of change and i actually like the bubbler attachment way more on the jet-flash, its kinda like a pistol grip its badass :cool:

5. What would you guys say the one hitter is worth because of it being special made for the helix n the artwork on the side of it?

6. <$20 for the one-hitter piece. Get it wherever you got your Helix.

7. Ha str8up jus wanna know i was thinkin 20 or 30 but ill find out monday when i go to my smokeshop:( hopefullly they will sell it by itself, any other opinions?

8. My friend used to have one and it was a really good piece, it was very enjoyable to smoke out of. The bubbler attachment was the best IMO it cooled down the smoke and then their was the vortex too. And the smoke looks bad ass in the chamber. But now its in the police's ownership :/

9. #29 tokinblade, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    awesome piece. Got mine a couple years back for 160 with ryot case. It is a gimmick but it does work. Don't use mine much anymore because of oil.

Actually looking to sell mine for 100 with case if anybody's is interested. I can also show u where to buy the pieces seperately from the manufacturer. Pm me

Edit: this is great glass right out of Austin TX. The glass artist boxfan designed and produces it

10. old thread i guess but I bought one for 60 yesterday......works great. coming from a mostly vape guy so this thing is smooooth..The one hitter thing is geat.. just the right amount

11. My cuz has one and its pretty cool and unique. But for 150 dollars i can get two locally blown bongs and a couple of dry peices. Good thick glass!!!