Helicopters

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperMonkey26, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Any of you guys ever have a Helicopter come flying over your home while you are baked. It's the scariest damn thing, mainly I know, just due to the weed paranoia, but still. This has happened three times in the six months I've been living out at my new place and I'm not sure what kind of Helicopter it could be. By the time I regain myself and go outside it's flying off somewhere else. It's possible they are looking for Pot Farms, as I live out in a country area that is known for people growing and it's always real low over my house. Just was wondering if anyone else has had the bejesus scared out of them like this.

2. Naw I just be like WTF?
    I never get paranoid lol.

3. It says you're in Kentucky and it is mid November now days. Harvest season in your area is long over.
    So why should they be flying around looking for something that isn't there anymore.

4. Fucked If I know, I don't pay attention to Harvest season and all that, I don't grow things. I just know theres a damn Helicopter that likes to pop up every now and then.

5. Well then your OP makes no sense.

6. If you hear the chopper blades
    That means there's a copper raid
    If there's a copper raid
    none of us are getting paid

7. Actually it makes perfect sense. I just speculated on what it might be, and now I know thats not the case.

8. OK the context theOP was written in made no (not much) sense.

Glad you got things figured out though! That's all that counts.

9. there was a helicopter flyin over me and my friends when we were high, chillin outside by some tables in a stripcenter... it never left, then two cop cars drive into the strip center. thank jeebus that they werent comin for us, something was goin down at a resturant, we just left.. cuz it was gettin kind of crowed (too many po po's)

10. lol...

in the summer time I was chillin on my balcony, and I see a plane flying through the downtown, it was so low, that if i threw a ball or something i could probably hit it (i was on the 16th floor). Then there were two helicopters chasing it.. one RCMP and one OPP...
    I got so scared, I thought the plane was gonne fly into one of the downtown buildings. I herd and saw people below stopping and looking up and saying WTF.
    Anyways i was sitting out there smoking from my bong the whole time, it was quite amusing watching this happen infront of me while im baked out of my mind.
    Turned out it was a mock terrorist attack to see how well The local, provincial and federal law enforcement agencies worked together.