helicopters

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by buddhabro3, Feb 19, 2008.

1. The spot im planning on choosing for this summer has helicopters flying over constantly including military helicopters. bad idea?

forgot to add I will probably have around 10 plants, but will chop the males.

2. As long as you do a good job hiding them I don't think they would spot them, but they mights spot you out there all the time. If you can find another location I would recommend you do so.:wave:

3. sounds like a prime location

4. idk do they actively search for pot plants in CT? i kno they do in cali... it matters on where u live... hmm i think ull be fine..

5. [​IMG]

Makes any spot a prime, helicopter-proof location. :smoke:

6. your set man,
    a place where military heli's go arent looking for 10 mj plants
    theyre more concerned with training rather than spotting out plants on the ground lol

7. usually 10 plants or less wont show up on an aerial spectrometer. and not typically seen from the sky unless their in distinctive patterns like rows or sumthin and if your hide them well and not make it an obvious plot, your good. also, if a helicopter flies over, duck down and keep your face hidden. your face shines in the light. dpnt leave trash or anything that can be visible from the sky either. just be careful thats all.

8. .... where im growin there are copters doing circles not any more than 200 yards high off the ground... and when they leave they go DIRECTLY over my house... why? I have no fuckin clue... but theres 1-2 every month... during this past summer there was at least one a week... and all fallowed the same patern of flight- circling low over the desert area between my neighborhood and the other one (1/2 mile-3/4th mile span).... I would always run outside when i heard them and watch from my balcony, and stand in wtf? when they flew right over me...

-needless to say... i dont mind them and ill continue to plant where the ground is fertil...

9. Military copters are the ones usually with the equipment to find weed. So if the spots got a good open view of the sky they can see the pot.

10. true. but if they are not all clumpted together, it wil be much harder for them to identify and probably wouldnt bother. but you never know.

11. I'd say space them out so that there is probably 20-30 feet between them but have them in "random" spots. Try not to go out there all that much, and if you have a dog, you could walk it out there. Make sure that the plants aren't out in the open in the middle of a field or something. And if they are spaced, they may miss plants if they do find them.