Helicopters?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Dizzy, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Do Anybody On Here Know How to Fly in Them? I Think this Would Be a Lit Skill to Have. I Wish i Could Learn it My Self but i Forget Stuff to Easy an Would Probably Crash an Die.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. IV had a go in the RAF simulator quite a few times over the years and it's so much fun lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. What isa RAF Simulator?

~Toni~

4. Sorry... Royal Air Force, they have a helicopter simulator, just like the plane simulators. The ones that move to make it feel like the real thing.
    Flew a helicopter like a black hawk called a puma HC2 super helicopter, had to try and land it on the back deck of a destroyer.
    Also had a chance to try and fly a chinook, that was really hard!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ooohhh I Would Probably Have to Practice alot to Even Do that Sim Lol. Did You Do Well at it?

~Toni~

6. Aparently I came down a little heavy on the back of the boat, I argued that it was moving and nobody was on the deck to guide me lmao
    I plowed the Chinook strait into the ground I was supposed to hover above lmao, was supposed to fly in, drop down and hover about 3ft off the ground for 10mins and then fly off again!
    Flew over the hills, spotted the smoke, flew at it, came out of the air to fast and just slammed into the floor of camp Shorabak (Bastion) lmao

• Funny Funny x 2

7. its like driving a car but having to pull the (park)brake every few secs to go straight ....lol

I've never met a chopper pilot yet with no bad back ./.....lolol

or have neck problems, never trust the auto gyro!

8. Even learning a r/c helicopter is difficult. The controlls all sorta flip once it starts flying back towards you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Need to invert you thinking, like driving backwards In a car!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. You couldn't pay me to get in one. I do not like copters or small planes. It's scary as shit.
    My buddy has a tiny sesna, its about the size of a golf cart, with wings. Not even lying.
    He took me on a short trip, FUCK THAT.

Doesn't matter how good of a pilot you are, shit happens instantly, and helicopters cannot cruise to safety, they just plummet wildly in a spin.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Pretty true. There are quite a few airplane crashes every year in my city.

12. Helicopters do auto Gyrate, once the engine stops the pilot still has control

• Winner Winner x 1