Helicopters

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by manifest, Oct 3, 2013.

1. #1 manifest, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    Have seen helicopters above me twice in the past week.  Pretty damn low-cops I believe.  First time one was circling around an area of a house I visit often, didnt get a good look.  2nd time was at my other buddies, saw a gun attached to this one-definitly a cop, created a L in its path around my position while standing outside. 

Anyone know much about investigations and helicopters?

Any real life stories?

Lets talk about helicopters

Manifest

2. ghetto birds. a bunch of faggets in suits. see em all the time. 

3. I've got cops fucking harassing me with their fucking helicopters because their fucking penises are so goddamn small that they have to fucking compensate by annoying the fucking shit out of me.

Fucking fuck fuckers!

4. ROFLMFAO

5. There's police helicopters flying over my area literally 24/7.

Btw, your post reminded me of Goodfellas.

6. The only copters I see around here are the big blue ones with the nice maize "wings" from UofM hospital.

7. I have a friend who is a licensed helicopter pilot and who has taken me up while I was stoned out of my mind. Quite the experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dont seee many police birds in my area, usually military, news, or just plain old civilian.

9. You got any real reason to be investigated?

10. We are soft targets

11. Yeah unless you do strange shit on the side you ain't really got a reason to worry

For my birthday buy me a politician

12. All you gotta do to get rid of those pesky helicopters is to throw a gallon jug of piss into the rotors. 

13. One of my friends back in highschool was out on the football field smoking with a couple of buddies and he had a laser pointer. So his stoned ass shines the laser directly at a passing helicopter. The badass ace ended up landing on the field and called the cops for some charge I don't even remember...but yeah, highschool man..

14. I remember one summer growing up the cops really cracked down in my area because we had a lot of kids getting caught smoking. Helis flying over, tons of patrol cars about. Then school started again and the cops moved on lol

15. The poo poo know that October is a harvest month for outdoor grows in much of the northern hemisphere. They are looking for crops maybe or maybe an escaped convict.

16. Ah I've got one.

Me and my buddy had just smoked a bowl of some Hindu Kush near my plants and we went back to my place to smoke some more. We went to my smoking area at my house and smoked another bowl. We're both high as fuck and the low flying copter goes right over my grow and came back over my house.

Me being paranoid, we both left the house and went into town, after it left.

We get into town and start seeing all these US government SUV's and we started freaking out.

Man that was a very sketchy Tuesday afternoon.

17. I love me some Ann Arbor! But Im not down with UofM

18. So what the fuck happened?!

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. We went and sat on these guys lawn chairs in his yard for awhile

then went back home.

Nothing special haha

20. Were they looking for weed plants? Maybe it's all in your head and it was a news helicopter or some passenger helicopter and a cop was just walking around.