Helicopters flying over grow eveyday!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SnorkChris420, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys so I got a outdoor grow on my deck, and like eveyday we get 1-5-10 copters flying over as there's a flying station near
    I'm wondering if they will see our plants on our deck they fly to the right and strate over top sometimes and if they did see it would they report it,
    Need help
    Thanks guys

2. Only if they are cops.

3. Don't think there cops as there's a airport type thing nearby I just thought they might be informed to report anything "suspicious" they see including grow ops

4. Hang some fake tomatos on them!

5. Good idea really :L thinking bout growing some tomatoes aswell so it gives the illusion there all tomatoes :O

6. Start growing a number of vegatables, im going to as soon as i move out of this place. Plus you wont need to spend so much on shopping if you get good results, and you will know what went into what you are eating. Many benefits to this i think.

7. Great idea, we allreddy have a HUGE vegetation of veggies out the front so won't be hard to do a lil one on te deck :)