1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

helicopters are always flying over my house looking for pot

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by bottomdog, Jun 26, 2003.

1. how can they see it from so high up???

i mean if i plant in the woods how willt hey find it from the helicopter?? can i just put camo over it?
  2. they use infared to detect the marijuana plants.
  3. thats only if youre using lights though right?

4. It picks up the heat off the plants too! MJ plants put off a little more of a certain type heat than other plants....

Tomatos also put out a similsr type of heat. Tomato plants will give the infared a false reading!!!!!!
  5. so i shouldnt plant one outside? i heard they arent allowed to use them anymore
  6. I built a raised bed of an old redwood bedframe, and placed it under the overhanging branches of a straggly sucker elm, I grew peppers around the edges, a ring of tomatoes inside that, and a couple of seedlings in the middle. I was very excited and nervous because it quickly outgrew the peps/toms so I pinched to leave about four healthy nodes, and trained the secondary growth to weave in amoung the toms and peps It was a helicopter, not flying so very high, and I could see they were curious about what was under the little elm. That evening I went out and removed all evidence of leafage, leaving the vegies in place and planting greenery to fill holes
  7. The technology involved in locating the particular heat signature of any single thing is extremely expensive and is probably only used in states and areas where large outdoor grow operations are common. Just don't group them together when planting outdoors. When growing in or near corn and bean fields up north, we would leave about 50yards between plants. I have also spaced them out along tree and fence lines and none of my grows have been spotted. The odds of someone spotting and recognizing a single plant under these conditions are pretty slim.
  8. What are you smoking? I want some. Do you have a shitload of plants? Why are you so paranoid? Keep them small and sparse and you will have no problems. If there was a problem they would have already been there. GROWBIGBUDSINTORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You