Helicopter

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CloseTheCloset, Mar 21, 2010.

1. A helicopter passed over my house at 2am tonight, in the front there was one large regular white light, in the back it looked like there was one flashing white light and also one red flashing light. About 50 minutes later the helicopter passed over my house again, this time I thought I saw one smaller solid blue light (not flashing) with one flashing white/red light in the back still. I'm wondering if this could be a medical emergency vehicle or if its a pig who learned to fly?

2. Why'd you make another thread?

Shoot that shit down with an RPG

3. Deleted it due to info that could have gave away my location, so I reposted. And I already tryed but they keep flaring me :devious:

4. Dude they won't be viewing GC to find people, don't trip. Go smoke a bowl, moon the camera, and then masturbate in front of the helicopter.

5. Better safe than sorry, feel me

6. Don't freak man. Smoking right now would probably just make you paranoid. It's probably nothing. Especially if you live out in the woods. Helicopters used to fly over us all the time, and my dad had an 8 ft plant. Make sure your stuff is as out of sight as posible, and check NORML for your state's laws and print out one of those cards with your rights on it. This probably isn't nessecary, but it's better to be prepared just in case.

7. Wow, I am high as hell and laughing so hard at this. You sir made my night.

8. I feel your paranoia, Choppers fly around every day looking for heat signatures, just make sure your heat is covered/regulated.

9. really? Where are you located? Afghanistan? Only a federal agency would use a helicopter. And the fed's have all the people they could ever want to bust growing in legal states, so I just dont see it.

But hey, I thought henry hill (Ray Leotta) was paranoid in goodfella's but that copter was after him, so...

10. Paranoia is not good bud. Smoke one and chillax.

11. Thats exactly what I thought of, Goodfellas

12. Lol, when you said paranoia in reference to the OP, I thought of some dude smoking a bowl, when all of a sudden swat dudes bash into his house, flash bang grenades, tactical gear, machine guns, little tank busts through the wall all that shit. And then they just execute him on the spot. Paranoia is hilarious when your not afflicted with it.

Why would a medical chopper need lights? :p Cops around here use helis all the time, and I live smack dab in the middle of a sizable city. They get fucking close to, they used one for a few minutes on some dude these cops pulled over that they ended up letting go. I watched the whole thing from my house, I can see the goddamn street. Sick shit. Waste of money, bet that fucking thing cost 90x as much as my car.

13. Rofl.

14. I work at a hospital that has it's own medical helicopter. I can tell you from watching the thing take off and land numerous times that all helicopters have multiple lights on them, and even different colored lights.

Unless you got some serious wattage going in your home, I would not worry about it ;).