Helicopter spot lighting our house...

Discussion in 'General' started by Terpsichore, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Ok, so for about a week now we have been hearing a helicopter flying over and around our house every night at different times between 11:30pm and 5 am, and two times now they have shined their spotlight in our backyard and once in our window (our blinds were closed but Husband was standing at the window looking out) It was brief, almost like he was just scanning, but my husband is getting a bit paranoid... he even called the local Air Force base (he still knows people who work at the air traffic control tower) and they said it was not them, that it was probably the police... Now we're model citizens, for the most part and I don't personally think they have any intrest in us, but each night they fly over us we get a little bit more suspicous... this is trippy... I don't think they would tell us anything if we called, but we think they are looking for something or someone...any ideas? I don't even mind a little creativity... we've been trying to think of all kinds of things...so give me your best (or worst) idea. Thanks

~ Terpsichore

2. I dont think they'll be coming after you for what you do (smoking weed) in a helicopter.. unless of course you have plants growing in the backyard.. that could be a problem.

3. i live in a moderately large city and the ghetto bird (as me an my bro call it) comes over our place all the time, not usually with the spotlight on though. . .sometimes it will circle overhead for like an hour. . .but there is a ghetto a couple blocks away so i just assume its cops doing city safety. . .but if you are in a rural area then that would be kinda weird. . .

4. No, after the third night the husband killed the 3 plants I was trying to grow (well not really they were already dieing{yeah shut the fuck up, I know I suck! keyword was TRYING! LoL}) and flushed them down the toilet, and they were inside plants...LoL... I think it's kinda funny... Yeah, we're in a nice neighborhood, but there are a few chady places about a block or so away, so that could be it.

~ Terpsichore

5. 3 letters

RPG

[​IMG]

happy shooting
    :smoke:

6. what have u been smoking i want some :cool:

7. hahahaha +rep for that

8. lmao haha good shit homie.

9. definetly return fire,

at the least buy one of those high powered lasers and blind the pussy so he crashes and then you can go laugh at him... The last laugh is priceless :D

10. i .. dont quote me.. heard that helicoptors do scans over houses to look for the heat from lamps that are used to grow weed.. if u had high power lights for gorwing be sure to hide em and shit .. they mighta scanned your house (thermal shit) and found the heat and said your a target now :eek: since u were growing as you said

11. Are they really spotting out your house? Or maybe they are doing this to all the houses in your hood. Chances are that some one was running from the Police thru your neighboorhood, or something.

12. idk.. if a helicopter was flying over my house.. id piss myself... but thats just me

13. If you were only growing three plants then my guess is you didnt have enough lighting to make them suspicious. Maybe theres a deadly fugitive running around and they need to capture him without anyone knowing they fucked up.

14. That's kinda what I think.. that they are looking for someone but trying to be subtle about it... of course, I don't know how subtle a helecopter is, but whatever... We were only using a cheap little floressent light for our grow, so I don't think they caught that, and even if they did, it's gone now, so it doesn't matter... what are they gonna get us on a 30 bag? Whatever... I't just creepy because it's every night, and if they lost someone dangerous, I sure hope they FIND THEM! I'm not really worried, cause husband is former military and yes, we pack heat... and we're both kick ass shots.. but I really don't wanna shot someone... I dunno, I'm just rambling now... It's just creepy, really... and we've run outta ideas... So any one have any ideas where I can get an RPG? LoL...

~ Terpsichore

15. yea around here they are always flying around here and thermal scanning...if you want to grow grow in an old refrigerator(turned off obviously). The thermal scanners cant see through that shit.

16. That's some goodfellas shit right there. I'd wait outside one night and when they fly by and flash the light down in my yard I would just stand there and give them the middle finger. That is, if I didn't have anything they could bust me for.

17. LoL... My husband said the same thing.. he said he felt like Henry. That's too funny you mentioned it..

~ Terpsichore

18. guns are lame

but on other notes i say u call the local police station and just put in a noise complaint. Tell them ur woken up everynight by some helicopter being loud and shining lights in ur windows and stuff and you feel ur privacy is being invaded.

19. See that's what I thought to do, but Husband doesn't think they'll tell us anything... I might call anyways... haven't heard it yet tonight, but we're still keeping our eyes and ears open... it's still early.. now we're starting to make games out of.. maybe Husband and I should do a bet or something.. what time will he come tonight? LoL...

~ Terpsichore

20. speakin of heli one has went over my house 5-6 times in last hour
    annoying.