helicopter flying around my house.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Get Ripped, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Im out smokin a joint on my porch when a helicopter flys over my house. Pretty sure he could see in if he looked but it was just a jay so i kept smoking. Well the heli keeps doing circles and flying around my street. Im thinking its one of those helicopter that can see the heat given of by weed plants???? Cuz i have one in my room. Should i get rid of it? This happened like 3 hours ago and its still doing circles... lol im sketchin so hard. btw the helicopter is red with a brown stripe going down the side. Doesnt look like a police helicopter. Wtf is he doing?

2. "one of those helicopter that can see the heat given of by weed plants????" made me lol. :p

3. totally lol. ;)
    if you have a hot ass light in your room, then you should worry. otherwise youre good man.

4. get everything out of your house now!!!

if they have been at this all day then they are gonna kick in your door real soon.

You think they are gonna spend 100k on helicopter time to bust some kid with 1 plant?

Marijuana doesnt give off heat that infrared would be able to detect. the infrared sees the heat given off by the light above the plant.

Even if they were doing this they would have to have a rat or have seen you selling drugs out of your house. they would also have a warrant before they spent the money on helo time.

They are probly looking for a fugitive or its a news copter. dont be a fool cause smoking weed isnt a bad thing.

5. haha true i ges im just high and paranoid but its still flying around what could they possibly be doing?

6. lol ur fine its prolly sum dumbass who has a private pilot license or sum shit and is flyin around for fun...

7. they could be dropping zones of chronic with teeny parachutes on them.

8. Oh and iv'e been busted for drug paraphernalia if they could get a warrant because of that lol idk.

9. lmao:cool:

10. Maybe aerial photography/site mapping/remote sensing, looking for a fugitive, or maybe they're terrorists gathering intelligence and they're dumping flesh-eating bacteria in your neighborhood

11. hahaha. the fact that this homie is baked does the thread that much more justice.

12. oh yeah dude your fucked..those turban-headed fuckers are gunna gettt ittt

13. They dont use it to detect plants, they use it to detect huge grows with lots of lights.... like in warehouses hahahah, not singular plants in bedrooms tho.... lol op, your body is giving off more heat that the lights on your plant, unless your scorching your plant

14. haha ok. They finally left!! lol good thing i got on here before ditchin the plant lmao :hello:

15. I suggest professional help for your paranoia

16. Well I'm no expert but i don't think they give a flying fuck about you smoking bud.

17. ya i know i thought it was one of those heat detecting helicopters but nvm.