held.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by knorverto, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Have you ever been hold back? Like, as a yougnster. Well I have. At an early age I have always been said no to. Anyone else?

2. What? Can you be any more vague?

3. Held back how?

4. i was held back from stepping off the curb in front of a fire truck as a child

thanks mrs. price!

5. ^^ cool. Mr price saved you.

6. I guess like if I ever wanted to go and hang out with my friends, I would be held from that. Or if I would ever just want to go somewhere, I would get hald back from that. Little things mostly.

7. yeah life is like that. the way it works is the folks raising you make decisions for you until you have the life experience to look out for yourself.

:rolleyes:

8. I think you're using the wrong words. I might be wrong but....it sounds more like your parents were either strict, or didn't like your friends.

I think "held back" would be if you wanted to pursue and instrument or a hobby and they told you no for no reason...

9. Haha, dude, I can tell English isn't your primary language, you should probably word this whole thing differently because it's hard to understand

10. ^ qft

11. Stoneheir yeah they were strict. I just did not know how to word it. Yeah strict parents to the bone.

So I guess I meant if anyone elses parents were strict.

12. my mom tried to send me to a rehab center for smoking pot.
    now she smokes pot.
    that's fuckin crazy