Heisenberg Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Enigma, Jan 1, 2014.

1. It's cool but the Raoul Duke and Hunter S. Thompson ones are cooler. Too bad they would take forever to get to the US from Macedonia...

2. Why havent i seen this before? that is my favorite show of all time. i might have to find a way to buy that

3. cool I guess..

4. That's definitely awesomeness! I'd have to go with the Einstein though :)

5. Haha I like the los pollos pipe! It comes with that sweet box and its in the shape of a drumstick!

6. Fuck. Those pipes are creepy as hell.

As much as I love BB and anyother characte they have I wouldn't feel comfortable with that shit

7. Looks harsh.can't think of a sig at the moment.

8. Nice pipe for a collection and display. For 35 bucks i would not smoke out of it. They need to make cheech and chong and bob marley and snoop and Jesus christ pipes.

9. make a pipe themed pipe

10. never been comfortable smoking out of anything with paint on it or ceramic

11. Haha pretty sweet, cool find. I seen a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas one as well on the same site OP. 
    Such an awesome stoner movie, and cool looking pipe. They definitely are more of a collector pipe in my opinion, something you would want to never hit or rarely use.

[​IMG]

12. That's pretty sweet. I like the Johnny Depp one also. Haha, funny.