Height problems ? Help plz?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zairo, Apr 26, 2013.

1. So I'm able to get a few train wreck seeds, I looked them up and said They have a really long flower time
    . I Don't mind but my question is.

It said They get very big would.I be able to Scrog the plant and make it flower very early?

Oh and I'm using a pc grow box.

What's the best way to do it?

2. yeah it will be fine, just flower asap. it will be stunted from simple lack of room but you will still get a harvest. ScrOG and LST will work well in such a small space

3. it doesnt matter how big they normally geT? do i veg for like two weeks then flower.

Ill have to wait for the hairs to turn brown right? cant harvest before?

4. most breeds become mature enough to flower at around 3-5 weeks, so if you switch to 12/12 at 2-3 weeks you should be good to go. or... you could run it on 12/12 from day 1 if you wanted.

technically you can harvest whenever you want to but I like to leave them until I can see several amber/brown trichomes, about 1 in every 30-40 or so, the rest being milky white. at this point most of the pistils (hairs) have died back but it varies between breeds and even between individual plants. some times the pistils are all brown, sometimes only around half of them are