Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hehe!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cubaluva, May 29, 2003.

1. I just got a frog stoned hahahaha!!!!!
    Man Im so ripped.............
    Time for munchies Im thinking
    Love and rollers rights,
    Sideshow Bob

2. haha LMAO I am baked too! before skool!lol! haha a frog! well have fun being baked!

3. I'm going to get out of bed, go take a shower, eat breakfast, then bake, then wash my car. When I get back from washing my car I'll smoke some more and wax it. Ahh...summertime and the livin's easy...

4. i woke up today, got baked... then went to work. i love my new job. i got to sweep down some stairs and sweep some gunk from outta the curbs... easy stuff :D best part is that it's outdoors.

5. a frog?...lol wow
    maybe ill get my snappin turtle high;p
    if frogs can do it so can he, muha

6. shit dude summer is teh best evar omg i love it

7. Is it summer already? I thought it was in July or August or some shit like that.....Anyways fuck it im stoned so it doesnt really matter

8. memorial day weekend baby! its all starts now! :D