Hehe

Discussion in 'General' started by ThuggishReefer, Mar 13, 2014.

1. #1 ThuggishReefer, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    If I had a fast car I would run from the police. How long till they catch up to 700 hp?, obviously you have the skill to ride a car like this or your just an idiot. So how long you think you could get away with it?

Edit; and a license plate switcher.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

2. I dream about running from a traffic ticket too, but honestly if you are that afraid of getting caught you are probably hiding something serious and deserve to be incarcerated IMHO

3. A helicopter would follow you. Not gonna beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I have heard it happens somewhat often, but once they get your license plate you are kind of screwed I would imagine..Obviously they never show the people who get away on cops or the news.

Was about to say...Flying pigs could keep up. :cool:

6. Underground? Under a roof? They can't track you if they can't see you, and it's not about hiding anything. It's about just straight outrunning the long ass dick of law. If you kept
    Changing the fake plates and keeping the real one when you drive by the rules. I'm thinking more like how fast would other units respond in the area you are in considering they haven seen you yet. Could they prove it was the same car if your plate was different and he hasn't caught you doing anything illegal.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster