heh...video in school

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brian hobo, Jun 12, 2003.

1. today we watched a video about agriculture. they showed some footage of lettuce growing. i was talking to these kids, im like "thats hydroponics...they dont use soil, they spray water with nutrients dissolved onto the roots." sure enough, 3 minutes later they start talking about hydroponics. it was cool to learn about that stuff, if i ever grow. im glad no one asked how i knew about hydro, haha.

2. I'm in agriculture science in my school, everything is so easy for me. i've always known a lot about plants, my mom's always had mad gardens of all kinds. And i've worked in a few greenhouses. I knew more about hydro than my teacher, in class when we talked about it, it was pretty much me and my teacher having a conversation all pd. Everyone in the class is like "yeah i know what your growing", i got kinda pissed because i hate being known as just a pothead so i said "i used to work in a greenhouse jackass". I've been going around telling people i quit smoking so i won't be called a pothead no more. Its kinda hard though when your the ONLY guy in your highschool with long hair.