1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

heh...video in school

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by brian hobo, Jun 12, 2003.

1. today we watched a video about agriculture. they showed some footage of lettuce growing. i was talking to these kids, im like "thats hydroponics...they dont use soil, they spray water with nutrients dissolved onto the roots." sure enough, 3 minutes later they start talking about hydroponics. it was cool to learn about that stuff, if i ever grow. im glad no one asked how i knew about hydro, haha.

2. I'm in agriculture science in my school, everything is so easy for me. i've always known a lot about plants, my mom's always had mad gardens of all kinds. And i've worked in a few greenhouses. I knew more about hydro than my teacher, in class when we talked about it, it was pretty much me and my teacher having a conversation all pd. Everyone in the class is like "yeah i know what your growing", i got kinda pissed because i hate being known as just a pothead so i said "i used to work in a greenhouse jackass". I've been going around telling people i quit smoking so i won't be called a pothead no more. Its kinda hard though when your the ONLY guy in your highschool with long hair.

Grasscity Deals Near You