Heh, need some girl help real quick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iTokeat420, Mar 4, 2009.

1. My ex-girlfriend and I started talking again, after about 6 months of us not talking at all. She tells me she loves me, and has ever since we broke up. We start hanging out, had sex, had lunch, watched some movies, etc. This was all within the last couple days. She asked me if I wanted to hang out today, and I said sure. I was about done with class, so I was gonna meet her when I was done. I get to her locker and she said, "my mom is being gay and i can't hang." Dunno if she was honest or not. But I didn't hear her the first time she said it, cause I was talking to her friend. I ask her, "Hey so can we hang." And she started bitching that she said no already, bitching over that... I said something to the effect of wow okay, and walk away.

20 minutes later I get a text saying "sorry." I replied with k, or something like that about 30 minutes later. Anyway's to sum the rest up, a couple hours later I asked where she was at, and she asks me the same thing. We kinda made a big deal out of it, then she starting bitching and stopped texting.

Should I try and call her tonight?

Maybe talk to her tomorrow?

Stop talking to her and wait for her to talk to me?

Thanks guys.

Happy toking :smoking:

2. Call her and tell her your tired of all the drama.

Sounds like she causes a lot of it.

3. If you wanna hit it again just call her after a while. Thats just how it goes, you fight and shit but once you cool down you fuck and make up. This isnt even a problem, your lucky your gettin to sink it! Me and my ex broke up and we still dont talk, and im stuck without. really sucks...:(

4. honeslty anytime any serious ex girl i had got back into contact with me (by serious i mean i was with them for over a year) it all ended up bad...you guys have been broken up met new people done new things without eachother. and everything that has changed since you guys broke up you guys will end up fighting about as time goes on, especially if its already starting when you guys are asking where each other are at..bad idea if i was you...
    unless you actually have feelings for her again..then you need to get her to fall for you again..act like you dont give a fuck about anything she does or for that matter about her. dont fight at all, if she does something to piss you off, just brush it off even if shes rite in front of you doesnt matter what it is, cuase it already sounds like shes testin you bro..
    but if i were you i wuold just keep her as a booty call with the rest of the non serious exgirlfriends...trust me bro you sound young and so is she, youll meet other girls, go out a little more, sounds like u gotta smoke more weed n loosin up a lil...goodluck with this

5. Thanks to all 3 of you. I really appreciate the advice. I do have some emotions for her, but when I'm blazed, I don't give a fuck. I am thinking I'm just gonna straight up stop talking to her.

6. keep blazin then :smoking: haha

7. Let her call you instead, until then don't talk to her.

8. you sound like me and my ex haha, she's being a total bitch but i'm bored so i put up with it. Then i started smoking more and now i'm like nahh i don't need that.

9. Yeah, I got called up and bitched at by her before right after I was smoking at a friends house. I was high enough not to give a fuck, and I put it on speakerphone for everyone to hear. After she was done bitching, we were all holding in our laughs, and I couldn't say anything without bursting out... so I hung up. Said I didn't have service. :)

But I'm a nice guy, so I don't get to do that too much :(