Hefty video review of my new Double Din Pioneer Deck.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Terence Mckenna, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I spent quite a bit of money on this baby, and I personally love this deck, nothing better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqYznFJd18I]Pioneer AVH-P8400BH in 2007 Chrysler Sebring - YouTube[/ame]

2. Nice! I have the AVIC X930BT. Love that thing.

3. Yea that's a really nice receiver too! Do you have an iphone

4. I have an android phone. I was able to connect via bluetooth and stream music and answer calls. My only gripe with the unit is that the volume knob is too small.

5. Yea this deck doesn't have android support either, the Iphone's have the APP mode, your deck pretty well mimcks your phone.

Bluetooth is nice, I love the calling that comes with bluetooth, looks really good.

Do you have the video bypass? To play videos while driving?

6. Yea the video bypass was as simple as pulling the yellow wire pin from the interface plug and plugging it to the pin hole next to it.

7. See Pioneer revamped that bypass in the newer models, its trickier now. Rather than simulating an e-brake pull, you have to simulate the e-brake being pulled, let off, and pulled again.

The most common thing now is just using a toggle switch, but its shitty, pretty soon they're not going to be able to be by-passed at all.