Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HEELPPP! My room smells of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GspAffliction, Aug 17, 2012.

1. If you have a cieling fan and a window, or just any fan and a window, crank it on full blast and open up your window. Put the weed in a couple zip lock bags if you don't have a jar. Spray some air freshener if you have some as well.
    So they aren't suspicious as to why your room smells so amazingly good after you do all of that, clean up a little (the worst part) and just tell them "Just thought I would clean up a bit". This usually worked for me when I was living at home. But now I have my own place and don't really have to hide my stuff unless my cousins come over. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a dealer so I guess it's not an issue for me at the moment :p

2. #22 BeautifulTempsz, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    In Case Thisz Happensz In The Future i Suggest Buying An Air Freshener Called ' Ozium ' Itsz A Commercial Grade Air Freshener. That'sz What i Use Nd It ALWAYSZ Worksz.

3. Get the FUCK off my Internet.

4. I put my baggie in 4 layers of ziplock baggies and then put that in a mason jar then put the mason jar in a large tuperware bowl.

But that's only because I'm fairly paranoid.

5. Light a match it helps cover smell

6. move out

7. put it in a jar
    or put it in anything u think would hide the smell
    or put it in a shitload of plastic bags then in a backpack
    or spray perfume
    or open the window
    or just smoke it quick

8. sprinkle coffie on floor.

9. How much bud do you have?

Me and two friends smoked an eigth in my basement. There was literally a big cloudy haze of smoke floating against my ceiling. We each used mouth wash and sprayed a little cologne and it was fine.

10. Omg So my bestie and I were smoking on the college campus and it smelled so loud! so we got all paranoid and I sprayed some of this baby powder airfreshener and it absolutely got rid of the smell in a sec. It actually compliments the smoke because it is much lighter. I found it online its really nice smell , like a baby after a bath. :hello::p

HTML:
    [URL="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00243FKPG/ref=as_li_tf_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00243FKPG&linkCode=as2&tag=distnction-20"][IMG]http://ws.assoc-amazon.com/widgets/q?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B00243FKPG&Format=_SL160_&ID=AsinImage&MarketPlace=US&ServiceVersion=20070822&WS=1&tag=distnction-20[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=distnction-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00243FKPG[/IMG]