Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heeelp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by swalderson12, Nov 17, 2014.

1. My upper leaves are curling down , like crows feet.. I don't know why. Back story goes a few weeks ago she was under high stress and was actually almost fatally bent. After she was bent I tied the stem to a stick to keep her standing straight and now everything above the spot where she was BBet the leaves are curling down. Only after the bend , and she's still putting green out new growth.. what's the prpblem? Here's a pic

2. Couldn't figure out how to post a pic..

3. Cut her down and buy a tomato plant.

4. Well that was no help thanks

5. Could be the top part that is having the problems is no longer getting nutes.  May just want to cut the top off if the bottom is doing well so the plant can focus on growing the area that is not having problems instead of trying to keep the whole thing alive. Hard to say with no pics but you should be able to tell by the dying off browning of the area where the break is.