HEEEEELP.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by jackzobe, Jul 5, 2013.

1. got a 105w 6500k and a 105w 2700k cfl in my box and have two 4' intake pc fans and another one for the exhaust. I had mylar around the interior of the box but the temps were at 100F+ so i took that out and now the temps are still at 91+. I'm trying to have two girls goin at once, any ideas? oh and its in a 3.3 cubic ft. mini fridge.

2. Take insalation out of the walls of fridge think a fridge is ment to keep cold in or a more porewfull fan for in take n out take

don't hate get baked

3. I would move more power to your exhaust rather than intake. Right now you are pulling in lots of air, but it just gets hot in your box before you can get it out. I would get a much larger fan and put that on your exhaust so that you create some negative pressure (suction). Also get a mini fan for inside the box for circulation. Also i would remove insulation as stated above and put your mylar back on. It'll be important later.

Btw are you using both lights at the same time?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. thanks guys i was considering that but i didnt wanna fuck anything up so ill take that shit out. and yes weeker, i started out running both lights, i would like to get both lights running again if the insulation and exhaust thing works out.

5. So I flipped the fan and took the insulation out. The thing is still at 82 with one light, I might have to bite the bullet on this one and just use one light for now, until I can get a new fan, I've actually been looking into some grow tents for the next grow as I'm moving to a new apartment with more closet space.

6. One light should be enough while they are young. I had to get a really powerful fan to properly ventilate. Its 124 cfm off of amazon for about $20. I needed it to be extra powerful though because I have a passive intake system. My suggestion is to get something a bit stronger than you need and get a light dimmer to control the speed.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. get another fan so you have two blowing in and the same sucking out. maybe even buy 3 so you have 3 in and 3 out

8. Here's what the box is looking like. image.jpg

9. At 78-81 in the day and as low as 72 at night.