HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! something horrible has happened

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mybdayis420, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I need help. I recently purchased a weed star inline bong. its been great. unfortunately, it got bumped. because I have a pre-cooler, when it fell, it snapped the downstem off. the problem is the rest of it is stuck inside. because its an inline I can't just reach down the tube and pop it out either. Does anybody have any suggestions to get this thing out? If I can get the stem out its just a matter of replacing it and we're back in business. i've only had this for a few weeks so i don't want to give up on the thing until i've exhausted all opportunities.

2. take a picture of it.

3. picture would help very much.

4. I thought inlines usually have a fixed stem.

5. SHOULDA GOT THE WARRANTY MUAHAHHAHAHA. jk but yeah, this should be a simple stem replacement once u get thebroken stem out

6. LOL! Haha the same thing happened to me on my old inline. I shattered the damn thing trying to get it out. Use paperclips and try to bend them so they will get it out, clothehangers and a perfect sized rubber stopper/cork to get the chunk of glass stuck in there if your willing to chance breaking it.

If not, clean the shit out of it, and bring it to a headshop.

7. Here's a picture of the problem...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tube is pretty well jammed in there. I tried getting using some tape ange sticking it inside to make a pull tab. that didn't work. the problem is there is a small hole at the bottom so I can't get some sort of hook through it. I'm not above breaking the bottom off the stem and making a larger hole. As it stands the actual bong is fine so I just need to get the remainder of the down stem out

8. How bout using some temp difference, ie shrinkage, expansion. I do this when my shit get hydrolocked.

9. dannnnnnnng man that sucks so much :eek: your going to have to do some Macgyver shit to get that out :laughing:

10. how would you go about doing that? using a lighter to heat the bong maybe and hoping that loosens the grip on the stem? that may work. I've also tried to get the end of a bag through the hole so I could inflate it and use that to pull from the other end, the bags kept breaking though with the wire i was using to push it through.

11. Great news everybody I got it out. I noticed when using a lighter to heat up the glass, as per the idea of an earlier post, I noticed some of the milky color in the tube was going away so I figured there was water in it holding onto the glass. I stuck a coat hanger with duck tape on the end and then rolled another piece of duck tape. I stuck the hanger in and then plugged the top part of the tube with the tape roll and then continued to heat the glass. I pulled and the tape on the wire hit the plug I made which provided enough grip to pull out the tube. here's a pic

[​IMG]

12. Looks like that inline is so god damn bent that sucks. Glad mine isnt so curved like that

13. Now THAT'S some Macgyver shit Right THERE :hello: