Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy users No T breaks for me. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I like my tolerance sometimes.. only when people around me roll up 8734987 blunts but when your trying to stretch and you dont know when your getting more.. pfft.. bad..

2. [quote name='"IzZ Tip C"']Fuck outta here with this T-break bullshit. Real men don't quit.[/quote]

Hahahahahaha. Thanks man needed that!

3. #23 hippie4u, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Ive been smoking every day in some shape or form,(hash,roaches kief) since early 2008

4. I try to smoke as often as possible because I have anxiety disorder and weed helps me tremendously , I want to have a low tolerance again but I can't take t breaks or I will be really depressed and anxious . I'm in a dilema here

5. I must be really lucky, because after smoking super dankies daily for almost a year straight, 3-4 bowls and I'm close to "newbie high", and I mean rolling on the floor convulsing in a fit of laughter.

Although oddly enough, it takes me quite a few shots to get drunk.

Everyone is different! :)

6. im not a medical patient, but i like smoking medical. lol. i prefer getting ripped off a small amount, money is saved better that way

7. [quote name='"fairmasterOz"']

Thanks man this is what I mean.
    I always get asked why I bother smoking when it apparently has no effect on me like I'll rip a couple of bowls and be like 'ok where were we' and whoever I'm smoking with is like 'what the fuck where are we!'.
    Even with my tolerance I can still feel those muscles relaxing right down to the bone.[/quote]

i know the feeling exactly. i smoke about 2 times a day, i prefer to smoke 3 times but ive been busy recenty. anyway once about a year ago me and 2 friends were smoking out this asian who is fiercely racist against white people(we're all white, we were just smoking him out cuz he had never toked and we thought it would be funny to see if being high would make him less racist). so he said he wanted to see how we acted when high before he tried it, so we all smoked and were just chilling. so this asian kid is like "ok u guys just seem like happier than usual, <my name> you just seem exactly the same." also, like your saying, i go to school high fairly regularly, couple times a week. i went high today and theres no difference... no ones gona notice, why would they?

8. Sorry but saw this
    and laughed so hard, but im high

9. [quote name='"Jakkshadd"']Sorry but saw this and laughed so hard, but im high[/quote]

Hahaha I know right. Didn't pick it up till after I posted it but made me laugh so I left it like that

10. I'm prescribed valium for my panic disorder and the truth is that for me smoking works better than the valium. I was getting 90 a month and when I was able to smoke daily I'd end up with like 50-60 unused because I only needed to take them when I couldnt smoke.
    Blow's my mind that it's totally legal to take 3 10mg valium a day everywhere but cannabis is not available medically everywhere.

11. [quote name='"Bitter Verses"']

I'm prescribed valium for my panic disorder and the truth is that for me smoking works better than the valium. I was getting 90 a month and when I was able to smoke daily I'd end up with like 50-60 unused because I only needed to take them when I couldnt smoke.
    Blow's my mind that it's totally legal to take 3 10mg valium a day everywhere but cannabis is not available medically everywhere.[/quote]

I was prescribed the same tho 5mg. I took them for 2 weeks for muscle spasms and I don't remember a fucking thing, it wasn't effective on the spasms either.