Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy users No T breaks for me. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. So blades here's the thing, I use cannabis almost only for medical reasons, that being pain relief from massive spinal trauma (L3\L4\L5\S1).
    I smoke during the day and usually take some orally before sleeping, I have been doing this for too long to remember now.

My tolerance is thought the roof, I don't ever get 'high' anymore but that's the way I like it.
    I get the pain relief without being too outwardly affected (clumsiness is not my friend)

So my question is, does anyone else here find tolerance useful in anyway?

2. Very!!! i am a sufferer of chronic anxiety and ADHD.. i have been smoking marijuana for 3 years straight. literally daily. Over time my tolerance raised and it became controllable very fast. After a few years i tend to smoke about every 2 hours or so and i am only "high" for like an hour and then i just have the medicinal effects to calm my axiety and level my mood. I use before work and consitantly for school. My short term memory lacks but i am very cognitive in my conversation and interactions with people. I tend to smoke alot of waxes aswell so this may be a contributor. All in all i love my tolerance. I wish marijuana had that same party fun effect most people have, i honestly miss it. But i love the fact that i can live my day to day life normally and fully able due to this magical herb. without it id be driving myself crazy.

3. Yeah dude it's pretty awesome not being STONED and being able to just chill and smoke unlimited amounts of cannabis. It takes a lot of concentrates mixed with edibles to get me fucking now but fuck the high from some top shelf flowers with a lot of tolerance is awesome. Although I do wish I could get extremely baked off small amounts SOMETIMES.

4. I like having a somewhat high tolerance because I don't pass out as easily and I feel I have more control when I smoke, if I want to feel magical I'll take a few days break and some mids will get me blazed. :D

5. Having a tolerance as high as mine (possibly as high as ones could be) lets me drive and work perfectly baked without the fear of massive failure

6. [quote name='"Funshinezz"']Very!!! i am a sufferer of chronic anxiety and ADHD.. i have been smoking marijuana for 3 years straight. literally daily. Over time my tolerance raised and it became controllable very fast. After a few years i tend to smoke about every 2 hours or so and i am only "high" for like an hour and then i just have the medicinal effects to calm my axiety and level my mood. I use before work and consitantly for school. My short term memory lacks but i am very cognitive in my conversation and interactions with people. I tend to smoke alot of waxes aswell so this may be a contributor. All in all i love my tolerance. I wish marijuana had that same party fun effect most people have, i honestly miss it. But i love the fact that i can live my day to day life normally and fully able due to this magical herb. without it id be driving myself crazy.[/quote]

Thanks man this is what I mean.
    I always get asked why I bother smoking when it apparently has no effect on me like I'll rip a couple of bowls and be like 'ok where were we' and whoever I'm smoking with is like 'what the fuck where are we!'.
    Even with my tolerance I can still feel those muscles relaxing right down to the bone.

7. Yeah I see your point, I have to admit I'm only a recreational smoker, but it's good to be able to socialize when you're high. I have no trouble smoking a couple of joints and joining my buddies out on the pub for a few beers, while one of my room mates get paranoid of stepping outside the apartment from just one joint.

If I feel like getting super baked I just make some edibles, smoke hash or gather up some pollen.

8. [quote name='"Labido"']Yeah I see your point, I have to admit I'm only a recreational smoker, but it's good to be able to socialize when you're high. I have no trouble smoking a couple of joints and joining my buddies out on the pub for a few beers, while one of my room mates get paranoid of stepping outside the apartment from just one joint.

If I feel like getting super baked I just make some edibles, smoke hash or gather up some pollen.[/quote]

Thanks for the input! Way back when I used to smoke maybe once a week my problem was like your friend:) 1 bowl I'm locking the door hiding the bong and watching a movie while hoping the phone doesn't ring or no one comes to the door! Haha

9. My tolerance has dipped a bit because I had to quit smoking for a bit since I had to drop for nursing school, but when my tolerance was high I found it extremely useful. I smoke to help with my panic disorder/agoraphobia & it's like a godsend & I wasn't so stoned I couldn't function normally but I was chill enough that I didn't freak the fuck out at just the idea of being in public/crowds.

10. Thanks guys. Mj is a huge part of my life because it helps me so much, no one close to me smokes any more than recreationally so it's not something I talk about too much to them.

11. Fuck a tolerance break

12. The only times I actually get high are when I smoke a bowl before even getting out of bed or at night when I smoke for like 6 hours, if I just smoke a joint or a normal session, I feel more normal than anything

13. exactly this

14. Ive smoked everyday for a long time now, and i have not noticed a tolerance at all.
    Takes one bowl to get high everytime.

15. Bugs me a bit...I'd like to get absolutely rocked by some fresh green, sit down on the couch skimmin' through infomercials while tearing through a bag of Cheetos again.

But no, I will never reach that pinnacle of Mary Jane's glory again.:cool:

16. Fuck outta here with this T-break bullshit. Real men don't quit.

17. I smoke but not for medicial reasons
    I love having a high tolerance just because I enjoy the act of smoking the mary jane and just enjoying the ritual aspect of it be that me chilling alone and smoking or with friends

Being able to smoke a lot and not get hella paranoid because of my virgin tolerance is a must because I like to smoke consistently

18. [quote name='"aaron1o1"']I smoke but not for medicial reasons
    I love having a high tolerance just because I enjoy the act of smoking the mary jane and just enjoying the ritual aspect of it be that me chilling alone and smoking or with friends

Being able to smoke a lot and not get hella paranoid because of my virgin tolerance is a must because I like to smoke consistently[/quote]

Couldn't agree more dude. Well said

19. I hadnt smoked in close to 3 months, after only being a recreational smoker up until a week ago. bought me some ehh looking weed and packed a small one hitter. and by small I mean like 1/8th of a weak J worth of bud small. and I was gone. 2 more of those bowls I found myself laying on the ground laughing at the fact that I was laughing at nothing. Have never been so tosted in my life I couldnt even move it was mindblowing lol. now been smoking that every day 2-3X a day and that same one hitter will give me just a tiny lift, take some pressure off, increase my curiousity and help me foucs enough to study its perfect.

20. I did that for years, now I'm battling it out on my own.. with weed mixed in at night and benzos when I need them, which seems to be quite frequently