Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by genericname1, May 14, 2011.

1. #1 genericname1, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    So, I've a drug test coming up monday, and I was wondering what qualifies as 'heavy use'?

I know that it THC can stay in your system for 3 days to months, and I wanted to know what qualifies as the heavy use for it. I last smoked Monday, and have avoided it since, Thursday night my friend had me do the aquapura tab things, he swears it works, I don't think it does, but whatever, can't hurt. Since thursday I've been drinking lots of water.

Before the last go monday, it was a biweekly bowl or two. Does this qualify as heavy use? Is there a good chance I'll be clean?

EDIT: The bowl was always split between 3-5 people as well.

2. light use would be like once or 2x at a party

regular use would b like 1g/week or 2g

heavy use would prolly be like a quad a week

going totally off nothing here by the way, so dont listen to me lolx

3. Drink lots of water, take 500mg niacin every other day the week before the test, and do cardio and you could pass. Those are some basic things you can do, other than that the best way to pass a test is to not smoke a month before (for occasional users). If you're a heavy user you need more time for it to get out of your system.

I consider heavy use every single day, 7 days a week at least once a day. Or maybe every other day but smoking more than once.

You seem like a moderate smoker.

4. only budgeting yourself a week is never a good idea....just continue to dilute and pray for the best. at least you arent a terribly heavy smoker, id say it could go either way

5. I would have given myself much more time but I was surprised by the job. I finished my application, and then got called about an hour after it for a phone interview, then they scheduled my drug test. Otherwise, I would have given myself over a month.