Heavy topping to even out plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jsaunders, May 28, 2022.

1. I’ve been playing with a couple of plants with different training techniques-

one plant I topped down pretty heavy/ more then I normally would - hoping it will reset the plant and help it grow more evenly.

pic is a plant with some hst
    0719920D-E934-45FF-A0FF-F04209FA8F03.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Was able to keep my tops really even this time around, no ties either. I usually used garden ties to help keep things even. Just topped the tallest sites through veg, and would massage the tops out to the sides when the plants were young.

IMG_5516.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Looking great

4. Nice yield 8 ?

5. Thanks guys. 8? I haven't chopped yet. Hoping for 8oz between three plants. The first one was a small one, didn't even scale it or finale trim it, she's been hung, and I pick buds off to smoke whenever. If I had to guess, maybe 2oz all in. If I can get 2-3oz each off my last two plants I'll be happy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. These are the last two, the only ones that are actually yielding me anything. The first plant was a lot of larf, and popcorn. Some big heffers on these two.

IMG_5528.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. consider mainlining next time. You can read more about it on growweedeasy which is where it was first popularized. It will produce a flat even canopy with every bud on the plant coming out of the same original node.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice looking marijuana plants guys. Got 3 in a few weeks. had 6 2 of one strain turned male and the other stunted.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. . 44D36EE4-E5D7-4665-BAFC-43EB090DEE93.jpeg D8125FE0-CD49-45BA-8C9F-940A088C738C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2