Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HEAVY SMOKERS read pls.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cdn.Hustla.420, Jul 30, 2008.

1. alright well if u smoke weed twice or more everyday please answer or share your thoughts pls.:smoke:

well im 18 and i been smokin weed pretty much 2+times a day for 5 years, and i went to the dentist and she was talkin about how its(smoke in general including cigs) starting to make little calus things on my gums(she explained it but its some technical stuff) and just another couple things were kinda making me wanna quit smokin for like even a week or 2 cuz i havent quit ONCE since i started smokin 5 years ago... i wanna get mad high from quittin for a week or 2.

the problem : i love marijuana too much and i have trouble not smokin for 1 day, like its easy not to , im not stupid but like i barely get high off anything i get a slight buzz at most.

Does vitamin D work at all? i read a little something about it somewhere but im too lazy to find it.

Any Seasoned tokers wanna share a suggestion to help quit for a little bit or slow down or something? appreciate it.

2. Buy a qp of shroom's, see you in two weeks. Honestly, ive been at it since i was 10 on a daily basis. That was 11 years ago, no problems yet. Try to take a t break like once every two months. As far as getting throuugh the break buy yourself a guitar/bass/drums and play your heart out. It will keep you busy

3. find things to do. save some money. it's not hard, just gotta try.

4. is it just me or is there always people on here complaining an wanting to quit? if you want to quit please do so an send me your weed. i myself have absolutely no desire to quit an havent smoked in 2 an half weeks an probably wont be able to for another 2 weeks so that would help me out alot. anyone else who feels the need to quit you probably should an give your weed to someone who would be happy with it.

im not tryin to be mean or an ass or anything. but its kinda annoying how all these people say they want to quit. just quit then. leave the forums for people that want to smoke. not tryin to be a dick. sorry if this offends

5. learn to read what i wrote , didnt say i wanted to quit, wanted to 'slow down or something'...... and u couldnt handle my weed ur face would go red and u'd pass out from some of that sspecial northern lights from the barn

6. dude please read what i rote. i said i wasnt tryin to offend anyone. there is just a ton of these threads an it gets really old.

also i find it funny that you know what i smoke an how i would smoke something when you dont even know me at all. thats not really very mature dude. if this is you not smoking. i would definately say keep at it.

7. its your teeth, just stay brushing them....

i wouldn't quit i would start eating buds then, duh! no smoke

8. Willpower, man. There are no easy answers to stopping for a few weeks.

Just fuckin do it. It'll suck for the first 3 days or so, and after that you'll be fine.

No easy answers in life, stop looking for them.

9. let the motivation behind it be "i'll be high as hell when i'm done"

or just play around with psychedelics

10. Yeah dude, it's honestly not all that hard.

I've been there too.

Just stop. Find other things to do to occupy your time for a while. Video games, TV, sports, instruments. It will suck for a few days, and all you'll think about is wanting to get high, but ater that you won't think about it is much and it will be easy.

11. Yeah dude once you get past the first few days its easy, just stay strong. You might have trouble falling asleep at first, just grab some nyquil or whatever for that.

12. Yeah man for the first two days itll be a bitch, then after that you dont even think about it. Just find something fun to do for those first two days so that you dont think about it and youll be fine.

Either that or switch up pieces that you smoke out of, I've heard it helps...

13. Willpower.

14. substitute your time with something else. the time I spend on breaks is usually doing something I enjoy like taking naps, reading, disc golf, walking the dog and cleaning stuff, walking around the suburbs in which i live.

15. Smoke weed, then brush your teeth. Do it every time and see how your teeth and gums look.

16. listerine and brush your teeth you sure your doing that?

or you could have ulcers from eating too much candy or drinking to much pop

all docters will tell you smoking is bad for you its there job.

17. buy a deent amount of reg's put it in sugar water let it crystalize rip off young kids for two weeks keep the profit buy some bomb ass chron then blaze up :)

18. Thats not cool at all... And I'm not sure if sugar water is bad for you to smoke at all but adding any sort of chemical to your bud and then selling it (especially to someone who is too young to know) is pretty fucked up IMO :(

19. haha the other week me and my friend were talking about how we wish we could find a spray that looked like trichromes so that we could spray down our middes and sell them for way more haah

20. just eat a fuck load and keep your mind off smoking. go to your grandmas house for a weekend or something.