Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy smoker tolerance tips ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by belfastlad420, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Hey as the title suggest I would be quiet a heavy smoker now I mean on average 3 grams in bongs roughly spread through out the day... at the minute as I am in Ireland I'm finding it hard to get to the level of high I should be from the strains I am smoking... I'm now having to search international and is proving rather expensive..! Anyone any tips on how to cap this and get more outta my bud ? Thanks in advance... !

2. Take a break. You're abusing it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Take a 5 day t-break. I guarentee that first high will hit you like a frieght train. Smoking 3 grams a day gets expensive. Good luck to ya!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have always smoked it to this extent and in all fairness my 3 grams is probably a lot less and not grown to half the quality you're would be... ! How long would you think break wise ?

5. variety change how and where you smoke and you will get higher

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea Bro I know wee can pay anything from 220 an Oz to 280.... I had to pay 500 to get some blue sherbert from cali :(

7. 500 Euro? I mean, international weed, but shit man. Take a 5 day T-break. If you use a bong, load one rip at a time instead of smoking that much. I used to smoke like you, now an 8th lasts me a week and a half, and I'm baked all day.

8. Take a T break, or start dabbing, I know people who have been smoking for years and their first dab was the highest they've ever gotten even with their high tolerance.
    Also, dabbing is also a better way to conserve weed imo, sure it's a bit more expensive when buying a g flat out, but that G will last you so much longer and get you a lot higher than a g of normal bud.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I agree. The only downside about starting to dab is that it skyrockets your tolerance even more, making it way more difficult to get high off bud.

OP, take a break. Maybe a week or two. Exercise a lot and drink lots of water to really get the cannabinoids out of your system. I can almost guarantee that your first hit after that break will knock you on your ass.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10. That's true, yeah now that I think of it OP you should probably take a T break, you'll have to eventually anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I really need to take my own advice. Im smoking around a gram a day of some pretty good quality weed. I've been telling myself to take a week long break for like a month now. I'll do it eventually. But damn OP, 3 grams is still a lot of weed a day, even if it isn't great quality!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. Yea Bro I know it's really shit yes 500 but omg the weed was top shelf... I've about 2 grams left of an ounce before the mail arrives through the week so might be the best time to start this (T-break) I'll be back on to keep you all updated on how it's going ☺ Take it easy...!

13. Half a year T-break. Don't get caught up smoking your own stash like that. Currency Drain Economy