Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy smoker experiencing panic attacks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jesslyby, Jan 30, 2015.

1. So I'm a pretty heavy smoker, been smoking everyday for around 6 months at least. I've never had any problems experiencing paranoia or panic attacks while smoking. Ive always had a pleasant high, but the past few days I've had 3 panic attacks while high. I had two in one day, stopped smoking for a few days, then tried smoking again and had another one. I'm starting to think I should just not smoke anymore, because they're really scary. I have an overwhelming sense of nausea, followed by rapid heartbeat and tingling fingers/toes. It becomes hard to breathe and I can feel my heart in my chest. I've never had panic attacks, even sober. I've found if I just focus on something other than my physical functions then it eventually passes, but it's still extremely unnerving. Why is this just now happening and is there anything I can do to prevent this? 

2. What EXACTLY are you smoking? Oil? Wax? Flower? Different from the past? Sativa now as opposed to indica earlier? It helps to know HOW and HOW MUCH as well.

3. If I eat/smoke to much this can happen to me.

I'll Rx you a T-break and use a smaller amount.

4. Dont smoke so much. So many folks think they have to smoke so darn much. For me, a couple hits at a time an im good.