Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy Smoker Drug Test Help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bored615, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Ok, heres the deal. I'm a heavy daily smoker. Some days it may just be a few bowls or a few bong rips, others it will be bong rips until I can't move. I just found out I'll be having a piss test probably within the next week or two. I've already taken the first step and stopped smoking. I've been trying to drink more water as soon as I found out about the test. Right now my plan is to drink lots of water, take 2 500mg niacin pills a day, and take a STAT! Royal Flush detox drink before the test.
    Is my plan a good one? What are my chances of passing the test. Also will the 500mg niacin be too much? I'm pretty tall and skinny at about 6', 125 lbs. Also is it true tea is bad to drink when your trying to flush your system? Reason I ask is I can't stand water and the water around here sucks. Finally does anybody have any experience with the Royal Flush detox? Thanks for any help. This is an important test and I really need to pass it.

2. you should be set u seem to know what you need to do. the only thing i can suggest is that u drink a shit load of water the day and morning before and make sure u take a piss as close to the test as you can ...the longer you hold it the more THC will show up.

P.s. make sure the water is room temp other wise you will get the chills/shakes and feel like compleat ass after your 5th or 6th bottle.

using the method of drinkin alot and peeing right b4 i managed to pass a test with an hour warning (thank you dad lol) when i had smoked the night b4

EDIT: welcome to GC man

3. Drink a shitload of water like 1+ gallons of the day your gonna be tested and take a lot of b12 pills to color you pee

4. welcome to the city...good luck man

5. cranberry juice will work well too i think cuz it helps you piss

6. yea but dont use the oceanbreeze brand or w/e it is..its the most popular one in stores it doesnt work as well as pure cranberry juice.

what do niacin pills do..i am on probation and need to knwo my dad has plenty of them.

7. Drinking days before your test is completely useless because cannaboids are stored in fat not in your urinary tract or piss so you can't try to flush your system of weed it won't work. My suggestion is to buy a detox kit they work like a charm and come in high doses for heavy smokers. If not then you could borrow a friends piss and keep it taped to your leg but you have to make sure the piss stays worm. A. Or you could dilute your piss by stop smoking now and wait till the after you pass your test. Eat a lot of fatty foods in the meantime like French fries and ice cream and also eat a lot of creatine like red meats and fish. Then the day of your test drink a lot of water like ten cups and piss at your house as many times as possible, you don't want your test sample to be the first or even second piss you have taken that day because they have the most cannaboids in them. Drinking a lot will not clean your system from traces of weed rather just dilute the amount of cannaboids by drinking a lot of water to lower the amount. Your piss will be clear and some labs view that as an intentional dilute of piss to pass so they will fail you. To avoid this take vitamins with high levels of B12 like 250 DV% full, that will give your watery clear piss have a neon color to it. Some say vinegar in your urinary tract helps break down cannaboids of the piss there in so sometimes I will take shots of vinegar it doesnt taste the best but I've done every time I dilute and I have yet to fail a test but its optional. Your probably going to have to piss badly once you get there then once you go to piss in the cup piss in the toilet first and try to get your mid stream piss, DO NOT PISS DIRECTLY INTO THE CUP FIRST. That's what I do to pass a piss test and my friends do too and I have never heard of a failure. Hope I helped good luck man.